Esteemed Contributor

This is the worst web site ever!!! (venting & comment)

[ Edited ]

I do not need CS help ,I am just commenting on trying to shop on this awful frustrating   site!!!!!   Not talking about here on the forums , this  works perfectly,but the shopping site.............

Not to mention the awful slow shipping ,but that is a whole other problem!!  no Christmas shopping here for me,shipping is undependable!

It takes so long to load up and  shop, every item you  click on takes so long to load up that you get annoyed and want to quit!

It is not my computer,i have no problems anywhere else.

Why don't you hire some good people with knowledge to speed up this website?

I have shopped here since OVC began and I am trying to be faithfull but it is getting just to frustrating and not a pleasent experience shopping here.

Please,please ,hire some computer  people to redo this whole website!!!!  You must be loosing a lot of customers!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: This is the worst web site ever!!! (venting & comment)

It's probably your server then.  No problem here on desktop  - and no wireless (computer).  QVC site is very quick for me to change between screens and commands.  Call your server and ask them to test your speed.

Valued Contributor

I agree.  Soooo slow.  Too much effort to find what I want.  And I have to also mention the long time it takes for a refund!  I bought blinds from Amazon...didn't work...printed return label...dropped off at ups...instant refund!  No waiting for the many days to ship and process refund....night and day.

Respected Contributor

not slow for me here on my laptop. 

Frequent Contributor

I have to agree shipping way to slow .stats in process for days .

Honored Contributor

I use a MacBook Pro and have no problems with anything loading.  Speed is not an issue for me.  Everything seems normal.

Respected Contributor

@MalteseMomma  I don't have any problems with speed on this website either at work on my desktop, or at home on my laptop.  I use both Chrome and Edge.

If you want to see slow, you should sit behind me when I'm trying to do my work.  They recently "upgraded" our info mgt system to a cloud based version, and ALL my work is database.   It runs so slowly that I forget what record I was working on or what field I was in.  Not only that, I have to use 3 different systems simultaneously, and each of them logs me out every 20-30 minutes......even when I'm in the middle of a record!

Laura loves cats!
Esteemed Contributor

I ordered Clarks Ashland Joy shoes on Oct. 31 - delivery Nov. 13th. I ordered Joan Rivers ankle pants on Nov. 2nd - delivery Nov. 14th. They're stuck in LaLa-Land.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

OP, despite what your people told you, many of us have no problem. My HP laptop is speedy and efficient. No problems here or any other website. And NO problem doing searches.

Trusted Contributor

I'll never shop at a place that I'm so unhappy with.  I'd move on and find other options that please me.