Valued Contributor

This is the craziest thing with Tweaked delivery!

Okay this is like from the twilight zone or something. On July 14th I bought 2 tweaked items. Revitalizing hair mist & the super size restore face & body cream. On 7-15 the Revitalizing Hair mist was shipped & arrived, according to tracking, in my town on 7-20. At this very monent it still is sitting at the UPS facility in my town, according to tracking it has not moved. Today is 7-30.  The body cream shipped seperately on 7-17 & arived on 7-23.  I have it. SO I contacted CS team & they sent a replacement for the Revitalizing mist that is still setting at the UPS facility less than 5 miles from my house. Well, guess what...yes the replacement traveled all the way to Arlington, TX. and yes it has now stopped traveling & is sitting in Arlington, TX at the UPS facility!!  AND when you try to track it now all 3 tracking numbers are messed up!!  It shows the body cream is missing & the last revitalizing mist that was sent on the 27th was delivered on the 23rd!  Neat trick. Delivered before it was even sent! I have already been charged the first payment for the first one & it looks like the second is now lost!  I have NEVER had this happen before!!  Has anyone else??  I am sure QVC is not going to believe me & I will end up having to pay & never recieve anything!!  THIS IS SO CRAZY!! 

Honored Contributor

Re: This is the craziest thing with Tweaked delivery!

My Revitalizing Mist is sitting at the post office or ups it doesn't say which, since 7/20.  Was going to call CS today.  I receivd my other Tweak'd orders, one took forever but at least I got it.  

Honored Contributor

@Lovemyboots    Why wouldn't QVC believe you?  They can also see from the tracking that you didn't receive it.  You and @JudyL   should contact the mods by email including your order numbers.

QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

My Revitalizing Mist is sitting at the post office or ups it doesn't say which, since 7/20.  Was going to call CS today.  I receivd my other Tweak'd orders, one took forever but at least I got it.  

I wish I would at least get one of them!! I swear I have never had this problem before!  I tried to contact UPS & just ask them if they would look & see if it is just sitting somewhere or got kicked into a corner!  But they will not look for anything from me it has to be a request to track from the sender which is QVC!  Geez it shows it being in that building!  Could they not just look!! Glad you got yours!

QVC Customer Care

@Lovemyboots wrote:

Okay this is like from the twilight zone or something. On July 14th I bought 2 tweaked items. Revitalizing hair mist & the super size restore face & body cream. On 7-15 the Revitalizing Hair mist was shipped & arrived, according to tracking, in my town on 7-20. At this very monent it still is sitting at the UPS facility in my town, according to tracking it has not moved. Today is 7-30.  The body cream shipped seperately on 7-17 & arived on 7-23.  I have it. SO I contacted CS team & they sent a replacement for the Revitalizing mist that is still setting at the UPS facility less than 5 miles from my house. Well, guess what...yes the replacement traveled all the way to Arlington, TX. and yes it has now stopped traveling & is sitting in Arlington, TX at the UPS facility!!  AND when you try to track it now all 3 tracking numbers are messed up!!  It shows the body cream is missing & the last revitalizing mist that was sent on the 27th was delivered on the 23rd!  Neat trick. Delivered before it was even sent! I have already been charged the first payment for the first one & it looks like the second is now lost!  I have NEVER had this happen before!!  Has anyone else??  I am sure QVC is not going to believe me & I will end up having to pay & never recieve anything!!  THIS IS SO CRAZY!! 

@Lovemyboots    I just took a quick look at the replacement and see a scan from today, I am hoping that is a good sign, please reach out to us if this is not received by Monday, we will be happy to help, either refund or replace if you'd like.   Susan

QVC Customer Care

@JudyL wrote:

@JudyL  Hi, I just wanted to reach out and see if you'd like us to send a replacement for you?   Susan

Valued Contributor

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@Lovemyboots wrote:

@Lovemyboots    I just took a quick look at the replacement and see a scan from today, I am hoping that is a good sign, please reach out to us if this is not received by Monday, we will be happy to help, either refund or replace if you'd like.   Susan

Thank you Susan!  I also saw that it started moving again but then got a text update that it is now delayed in Little Rock!  Hoping it starts moving again!  Am so tired of this on one item!  Just would like to get my order!  And just got my bill this morning in the mail (that made it thru the mail just fine I see!) anyway first payment charged & next easy pay due in 14 days!!