Occasional Contributor

Thank you for that! They responded with "billing info for credit card and qvc account did not match" which is not true at all and told me to call the number I have been trying to contact since this morning. I am incredibly frustrated by it all. I hope others that are dealing with this are having better luck. I have screamed a few time this morning lol

Esteemed Contributor

@M_R_S - For whatever it's worth, I don't think the finance department is open over the weekend, so you may have better luck waiting until Monday to call them if you really do need to speak to a human to figure this out. And unfortunately, neither the regular customer service team nor the social team will have the ability to fix things if the issue has been deemed something the finance team needs to resolve. Good luck!

Esteemed Contributor

Was this your very first purchase at QVC, and did you buy a high priced item?

They need to verify that you are you, and not some thief using a stolen credit card, trying to get an expensive item for free, especially if the billing address and shipping address are different.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

There is nothing that good  or great that I would go through the hoops and barrels that the OP is going through...

buy something else or buy it somewhere else!  

Occasional Contributor

Honestly if I could buy it somewhere else on easy pay options I would, I wanted to go through HSN because I never have problems with them but unfortunately the item I wanted is not available on that option. But tbh I am having more issues as the days go on and just thinking about cancelling the order all together...even though I depserately need this item for work