Occasional Contributor

I got an email this morning saying it was a qvc verification email saying my payment info could not be verified and they had canceled my order....ummm to say that I was ****** is putting it mildly. I have tried calling their CS (which has been a big joke) with being put on hold for 30 mins to an hour each time and not getting through but I can live chat with them no problem. 

I don't really understand why they canceled it in the first place considering my payment info is up to date and my credit card approved it and the funny thing is it's still showing a "pending" charge on my credit card. Does anyone know how to get through to these people so I can get my item?

Honored Contributor

Re: This is ridiculous

[ Edited ]

@M_R_S - The moderators routinely monitor these boards, so one of them may contact you after reading your post.

But you can always email them:  QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

I (and many others) have always had a timely response from one of the mods.

(ETA:  Be very careful with an email like that.  It could be a scammer, just trying to get you to provide your financial and personal information.)

Honored Contributor

@M_R_S Are you sure it was from QVC and not a scam?

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@M_R_S Are you sure it was from QVC and not a scam?

@millieshops - I was just editing my post to say the same thing!  Especially, since the OP says her charge is still pending.  

QVC Customer Care

Re: This is ridiculous

[ Edited ]

Hi @M_R_S I checked your order and it appears the finance department needs to verify some information. They sent you an email. If you did not receive it please check your junk mail it may have gone there. If you need additional help or information please email us at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com.

Occasional Contributor

I looked at the email and all they said was to update my payment info or call CS, there is nothing to update in my account settings as everything is up to date and I can not get into contact with anyone with the phone number provided in that email

Occasional Contributor

Thank you for this but it is actually them cause I contacted them via live chat through the website and they looked at the email sent and they said I had to call the number provided  in that email and I looked up my order online and my order had indeed been canceled. So I am not entirely sure why it even got canceled

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@M_R_S wrote:

I looked at the email and all they said was to update my payment info or call CS, there is nothing to update in my account settings as everything is up to date and I can not get into contact with anyone with the phone number provided in that email

@M_R_S 

Since your payment info is correct in the system, maybe there's a (not unusual) glitch in QVC's system (which doesn't make me feel secure here).

I would go to my account, delete your payment info, exit, then re-enter your payment info, see if that helps.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Occasional Contributor

Same here, it makes me feel like I am not secure either. I emailed the email the QVC rep told me to email and now just waiting for a response...but I am still confused on what they would need to verify. I will try what you suggested and see if that helps. Thank you for your response

Honored Contributor

@M_R_S 

Let us know if that helps, for future customers who may be faced with the same problem!

BTW.....

Image result for welcome to the forum image

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.