Respected Contributor
Accepted Solution

This is a Duplicate Post but Wondering if Customer Care can help?

I've just posted in QVC Talk re: Update Can't Ship to Colorado.

My issue is that I can't order as I get the prompt Can't ship to this address.

Can you offer any suggestions since Custmer Service can't order for me, QVC
Social Team emails say they can't place a new order and it needs to be Customer Service.

Are you one in the same as QVCSocialTeam?

Any help most appreciated!  

Honored Contributor

Re: This is a Duplicate Post but Wondering if Customer Care can help?

@rockygems123 - This happens to me once in a while. The first time I got the message I was stumped. I changed my address to those of family members, and it still gave me that message. 

Finally, after I called about it, a CS representative told me that message appears when an item is sold out, even if it lets you go to the checkout page. I know it's hard to close your cart when there is something in it you really want, but you have to.

It showed up the other day when I tried to place an order. I closed my cart and went back to the webpage. It was completely gone. An hour later it was back in stock and I was able to get it!  Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

Thank you @beach-mom that is good to know!

The item is still available, Customer Service says no worries there, they just won't / can't place the order.

This isn't an item I have to have but would love to get this straightened out in case there is something in future that I'd really like to order Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rockygems123 wrote:

The item is still available, Customer Service says no worries there, they just won't / can't place the order.

This isn't an item I have to have but would love to get this straightened out in case there is something in future that I'd really like to order Smiley Happy

@rockygems123 

What is the Item number?  I can test it and see if it would go through for me......

Respected Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@rockygems123 wrote:

@rockygems123 

What is the Item number?  I can test it and see if it would go through for me......

@RespectLife   Thank you I appreciate that!  It's K75936 in the color Tye Dye (that's how QVC is spelling Tie).  California Innovations 2-Piece Insulated Market Totes.

Honored Contributor

@rockygems123 

Yes, it does look like the order would go through for me just fine.  I tried all the colors.  Live in Western NY.

Those are great totes!  Hope they get this issue resolved for you.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rockygems123 - I'm not sure if you've already received confirmation of this from customer service or another customer, but it looks like the shipping problem might be specific to those totes. When I tried to go through checkout and send them to my cousin in Colorado, the system showed the errors you mentioned with a note on the address page and then a big callout box with the "Oops" and details about QVC not shipping to Canada—and I even tried with multiple colors just in case this was one of those instances when the website is in complete glitch mode because one selection was actually sold out but not reflected online.

However, when I tried to go through checkout with a set of LocknLock and then tried again with a Valerie Parr Hill hurricane shipping to the same Colorado address, there were no errors at all.

Good luck with your shopping and shipping!

(ETA: I just added a friend's California address and noticed that the "We do not ship to Canada" one-liner is just a default in the system; it displays whenever you add to or update your address book. The separate "Oops" box is its own crazy animal.)

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@rockygems123 - I'm not sure if you've already received confirmation of this from customer service or another customer, but it looks like the shipping problem might be specific to those totes. When I tried to go through checkout and send them to my cousin in Colorado, the system showed the errors you mentioned with a note on the address page and then a big callout box with the "Oops" and details about QVC not shipping to Canada—and I even tried with multiple colors just in case this was one of those instances when the website is in complete glitch mode because one selection was actually sold out but not reflected online.

However, when I tried to go through checkout with a set of LocknLock and then tried again with a Valerie Parr Hill hurricane shipping to the same Colorado address, there were no errors at all.

Good luck with your shopping and shipping!

(ETA: I just added a friend's California address and noticed that the "We do not ship to Canada" one-liner is just a default in the system; it displays whenever you add to or update your address book. The separate "Oops" box is its own crazy animal.)

@loriqvc 

I did try multiple items and none went through.  Also adding a friend's address yesterday who is one zip code away didn't work either and couldn't ship.

But it worked this morning!  After placing the California Innovations order directly with Customer Service - they couldn't order all week until this morning - received a Welcome Back email from QVC lol:

"We're so glad to have you back. Your QVC customer account has been reactivated. Go ahead and start shopping on QVC.com."

Respected Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@rockygems123 

Yes, it does look like the order would go through for me just fine.  I tried all the colors.  Live in Western NY.

Those are great totes!  Hope they get this issue resolved for you.

Thank you @RespectLife!  And they were even better with the sales price of 24.98 on Sunday Smiley Happy  This set has one larger - huge, holds 50 cans of soda to give it perspective - and one a little smaller.  I love the bigger bag, I have some already and they seems to be the ones I need at the grocery store, so convenient especially with the handles in addition to the strap.

And yes yay! Customer service was able to get the order through this morning after trying all week long unsuccessfully.  They then sent me this email, looks like I'm back in lol:

"We're so glad to have you back. Your QVC customer account has been reactivated. Go ahead and start shopping on QVC.com."

Thanks for your help I appreciate it!  And if you get the bags I hope you like them.  When my order wouldn't go through I looked everywhere online for same size / quality and no luck Smiley Happy