Regular Contributor

Re: This is UNacceptable & yes I'm angry😡😡

Every pair of Sketchers I bought from QVC had to be returned for the same reason -- too wide.  I ordered the SAME shoe from Zappos, and no problem.  I agree with the poster -- no more Sketchers from QVC.  I f  I want them, I'll go to Zappos.

Respected Contributor

Some things really need to fit perfectly and shoes are one of them.  I don't order shoes online unless there is free shipping both ways.  I know the Q has free exchanges but sometimes that doesn't help because you find the style just doesn't work on your foot.

Perhaps the Q should adopt the practice of some other retailers and offer free shipping and returns on shoes; they might sell a lot more that way.  I personally have stopped ordering shoes from Q, with the exception of Spenco which always works for me in my regular size!

Esteemed Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@homedecor1 wrote:

@rms1954 @Carol Diane @K9buddy 

What I was saying is I won't order shoes/clothing AGAIN.

Yes, I ordered the shoes sometime in June -- believe me, I've returned things & have taken the "hit" for return fees.  

BUT in this particular instance I wrote a very detailed note attached to the return (as directed by CS) and obviously, the return dept. either didn't read it OR tough luck no waiving of return fees.

Well, this is unacceptable but I'll live...just venting😡

I always write a note on the return slip, and send an email to customer service. It is best to have a paper trail.

---------------------

I have mentioned before.....I had a CS QVC person tell me that NO ONE reads those "return deals"!!!   I believe him....  I always call CS if there is an issue with a return.

Honored Contributor

@Wayne-QVC thank you for assisting the OP.  What would we do without you guys.

Valued Contributor

I never order shoes or clothing online, electronic,no matter who's the vendor. I prefer to try on shoes before purchasing, the same for clothing. Jewelry and something handbags are the majority of my purchases.

Shoes and clothing I purchase from Macy's,Ross, TJMaxx.

Honored Contributor

I do not purchase shoes on line...sizing is always way off!  Years ago a shoe sales person told me there is no longer a 'standard' size for shoes....the 7.5 I always wore, no longer fit properly.

Honored Contributor

Thank you @Wayne-QVC ....I appreciate the refund!  

Homedecor1

Honored Contributor

Skechers has the most varying fit of any shoe line out there. I have bought styles from QVC and two local stores.  All three are different sizes.  I have a high arch and often have to go up two half sizes to get a reasonably close fit.  At times I can't even get my foot into the shoes. No, I don't think you got a pair of defective shoes, this is just the way Skechers rolls.