Honored Contributor

Re: This is HSN who was slow till you cancel

@Love my grandkids    My son would have turned 52 last April.  Hold yours tight. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

As human beings, we will all experience much grief and sorrow in life--it is inevitable.

But our sadness is based on the love and the dreams we carry in our heart, and the constant hope for a better future.

We are one big family in spirit because we think, we breathe, we communicate, we live, we love.

Blessings to all.

Trusted Contributor

Hi, @Tigerfish2 ! With HSN, you have until midnight eastern or slightly after to not have your ordering to packaging.  After that no cancelling only sending back.  You pay to send back but do get your original shipping refunded unlike the Q.

Trusted Contributor

@Stormygirl, you are never not enough.  There are those of us out here that will hold you up, pray for you, and keep you in our hearts.  🙏💕

Frequent Contributor

Wow are you all judgemental!. They knew because they asked why I wanted to xl the items I had just purchased. So I explained the argument. No one blamed hsn for anything except not helping xl my orders. They asked why. Had I said it was for my mom and she died last night, would they have stopped it?
You expect some kind of loyalty to OUR wished when it's one day old order and you have been with them for years. Just like qvc and they don't care either. So you women calm down and find a life. Brother.
Frequent Contributor

Kaydee50
Why don't we twist the issue here. Absurd!