Frequent Contributor

This is HSN who was slow till you cancel

I bought two items. One for me one for daughter. We got in huge fight and she was so mean I decided to call hsn and xl both the very next morning.
Do you know suddenly the shipping track was moving on both items and you know it's still in warehouse 2nd day. I begged them to xl. They almost rushed it I swear. One to Georgia one to Fl.. mine came today I was furious.
Just that instead of helping me they rewarded her for being mean instead of stopping. Was $70.00 that important to HSN?
Fastest shipment I have seen. I got mine today. Omg Never has anything traveled that fast
Amazing what they can do when you say xl. Please. Really poor customer service again, two in a row. I am furious right now. Just say cancel if you want it to get there faster ladies.
Respected Contributor

Re: This is HSN who was slow till you cancel

HSN can be very fast on their deliveries, often it seems if it comes straight from a vendor it's shipped the next day.

You seem very upset now. Perhaps when your daughter receives this gift, a very thoughtful gesture, it may help warm the relationship.

Esteemed Contributor

HSN has always been fast on deliveries. I use to have a saying that I was convinced that their warehouse was next door to my home, since I receive items so quickly.

Hopefully, you can work things out with your daughter. 

Respected Contributor

The Customer Care forum is traditionally for shoppers to request assistance from the QVC staff with an order.  I do not believe they can help you with any HSN orders.

I have often found HSN to be a bit faster with delivery, but of course it may depend upon where you live.

It is unfortunate that your relationship with your daughter is affecting your shopping experience.  It makes no sense to say that HSN rewarded your daughter for being mean.  HSN has no idea about your personal life. Perhaps you can forgive your daughter and see if she enjoys her new gift.  Sometimes we can be overly angry at those we love the most.  

Honored Contributor

Boy these shopping channels are damned if they do and damned if they don't.  Now customers are mad because they're mean and have poor CS because they ship too fast.  Nobody is ever satisfied.  I'm sure HSN would be thoroughly disgusted at the OP's comments. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Tigerfish2 You had a fight with your daughter (Sgt. Trudy "Nobody cares") so you're having a hissy fit at HSN.

Go fuss at THEM. The QVC boards aren't going to help you. Deal with HSN. Oh, and calm down.

Honored Contributor

How on earth can the OP say that HSN "rewarded" her daughter for being mean?  They're supposed to know someone had a fight and doesn't "deserve" the item ordered by the customer?

And "furious" because the order you placed was shipped too fast?  Given everything going on right now with shipping delays, I think most people would be over the moon.

The things people expect get more outlandish every day.  SMH.  Woman Frustrated

Trusted Contributor

@Tigerfish2    The guilty party here is you and your daughter.  HSN had absolutely nothing to do with it. 

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624  You are reading my mind lol. Was thinking same thing. Well and a few other fleeting thoughts associated with having lived in 3rd world country, growing up orphanage and wishing I had a family. You know......thinking of some of the complaints I read at times. Someone needs to adopt me!!! Cheers xxxx Stormy

Honored Contributor

@Stormygirl    Get the adoption papers ready.  I'd love to have a daughter.  I lost my son, my only child, in 2006.  People should treasure their children even when they have spats.  A parent should be mature enough to know disagreements will happen and to settle them peacefully.  A child can be gone in a heartbeat and angry word can't be retracted. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment