Esteemed Contributor

This is 2nd time package lost

I dont understand what is going on with UPS and QVC.  I had a package 3 weeks ago that was lost and had to wait for  another to process again and ship to me.  Now an item that is a Christmas gift has been just sitting there ,  no activity since the 1st ,  says in Staton Pa and is suppose to be delivered today so it says anyways ,  I hold out no hope.  I guess I will buy something locally as it had to go out of state and no guarantee it will get to me in time even if another is sent out between the long processing and the actual shipping.   Ridiculous.  If you are buying gifts  beware you may not get them in time for Christmas giving.  

Respected Contributor

Re: This is 2nd time package lost

Sorry for your frustration.  It's happened to me.  On top of being an extremely busy time of year, oftentimes temp hires wind up doing the job.  Not making any excuses here.

What I've succumbed to doing is shopping locally.  Yes, it's a pain in the butt, but I come home with my purchases.  However, I will not venture out on weekends or evenings.  Since retirement I shop early in the day on weekdays.

This, of course, does not solve your problem.  I've lost two shipments due to delivery to the wrong apartment.  Got my refunds, but would have rather received my items. Now that I'm in a home, I am vigilant about checking my porch for deliveries. And the beat goes on...

Keep us posted.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
QVC Customer Care

Hi @Kitty Galore I will be happy to look into this for you, please post the item number of the item you are waiting for.

Honored Contributor

I have a Susan Graver top that was ordered on 11/17 and I'm still waiting for it.  I looks like it was "accepted" by my local post office yesterday but I'm still waiting to see if it's moving...this is ridiculous!

Honored Contributor

I had an Amazon package go missing twice, so it's not just a QVC problem.  I had to call Amazon a few times to get this straightened out.  Their CS left a lot to be desired.  Never had a problem with them before.

Respected Contributor

I've had this happen twice in the past year or so, both times the packages were being sent via USPS. I never (and I have to say I don't like to say "never") had the problem with UPS. Both times, QVC were immediately on it and shipped a new order, keeping me informed both times when to expect the resended packages. The last time, I received the reorder within a week and about a month or so later I received the original package. The original package was sent an entire month before receipt. This is definitely a problem with USPS and not only with the Q, as another member stated. I had an Amazon order that I got a notice saying USPS was unable to deliver. I thought this was one of the hoaxes I'd been hearing about so I kind of ignored it for a few days. The package arrived 5 days later, the seals were broken but thankfully the order was intact. I hope you get your issue solved quickly; QVC is extremely easy to work with when this happens and I feel they are really trying to solve the shipping issues. Good luck.

Esteemed Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @Kitty Galore I will be happy to look into this for you, please post the item number of the item you are waiting for.

@Alice-QVC thank you ,  the item # is H219489.  Appreciate your help.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Kitty Galore I checked your order and sent you an email.

Esteemed Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @Kitty Galore I checked your order and sent you an email.

@Alice-QVC   You are looking at the wrong order,  I'm referring to tne replacement from black to silver   ,  it went out on 11/30.   I'm not referring to a check order

Honored Contributor

I have something tracking shows was delivered to my post office on Nov 30th.  No movement.