Respected Contributor

This Website Has Been Acting Strange Since Midnight

It's running very, very slow. Then I decided to buy the TSV and was asked for my credit card security code. That has never happened. Once I entered it, my credit card info came up with a different expiration date. Where did that come from? Website would not accept my correction, so I had to call to place the order and have the expiration date fixed.

Other websites are fine. I'm paranoid enough without having things like this happen.

Honored Contributor

Re: This Website Has Been Acting Strange Since Midnight

@PickyPicky3 

You posted no system info for Q's IT department to help.

Are you using a computer or mobile device?

Is computer, Mac or PC?

Which OS are you using - comp?

Which iOS are you using - mobile device?

Which browser & version are you using?

What troubleshooting efforts have you tried? Need this info to avoid the "been there done that" scenario.

Have you tried switching browsers? 

Browsers up to date?

Cleared your browsers cache?

Tried restarting your computer?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Hi @Mz iMac  - You are absolutely right, but I am stubbornly refusing to go down that path if I am only having issues on one website. It takes too much time and often accomplishes nothing. I'm practicing the computer/website glitch equivalent of "take two aspirins and call me in the morning."

I just wanted to put it out there in case it happens to someone else.

Esteemed Contributor

@PickyPicky3 QVC has one of the worst websites ever.   It blows my mind that a company who reaches so many millions of home most of whom use computers that there are constant website glitches.   I can no longer use Safari when using my IPad which I use more than anything for convenience.  I am forced to use Chrome which is okay but this should not be the case.

Respected Contributor

Could someone please explain how an issue with my computer, or a glitch on a website, can change the expiration date on a stored credit card?