Respected Contributor

Re: Third Wrong Item Sent To Me For Third Time Recently

Well it happened again.  Ordered the xxs logo snap sweater.  I was so excited to be getting this one.  I have it in cream and ordered in black on the 5 easypay day.  I got some other sweater in the bag that said the sweater that was supposed to be in it.  So disappointed Smiley Sad

Deb

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

I got a wrong as is Logo item too. I ordered an xxs and I got an xs and it was too big. I was bummed and sent it back.

Deb

@SFGIANTSGIRL  Your result was the same as mine - you had to send it back - but at least it was the right item (wrong size).   I just don't understand how these people who pick the items aren't seeing that it isn't even remotely the same item! (in my cases).  The incompetence is baffling! 

I hope @Alice-QVC  is continuing to read this thread to be apprised that others are having problems too.  For that reason I'd like to keep this thread relevant to QVC items only so the Mods can pass on this info and not waste time worry about other companies' incompetence.  My understanding was this recent forum was set up to handle QVC customer complaints about QVC.

The incompetence is baffling! 

My comment here is to stated that DH and I have noticed this more and more with businesses and we can't quite put our finger on it....  He was one of the Vice Presidents to a billion dollar corporation where we used to live and managed more than 500 people so his "eye" is trained in this.  We've spoken about this at length and are baffled by the overall drop in efficiency and accuracy?  (Not just QVC).  Is it a lack of corporate leadership down the line? Unwillingness to fire someone and replace them with eager to work individuals?  Lack of eager to work people?  We can't figure it out but it is DEFINITELY out there ..... and the jobs were talking about are NOT rocket science.  

Sorry this happened to you...

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee, it's not just with 'as is' items.

Myself and others who have posted have had the same problem with full price items. I started a thread about it and there were many responses.

I recently received a pair of shoes in the wrong color which was clearly marked on the packaging (the wrong color) while my invoice showed the correct color.

It took 2 weeks (8 days after Q received my return), to get credit.

The Warehouse manager needs to step up and handle this.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

I found the cuptrits.Culprits.jpg

Super Contributor

My problems with QVC would be jewelry.  I will never order again.  Judith Ripka was always a lie.  Deep, dark stones, and glimmering silver always advertised.Get it home after paying hundreds of dollars, to receive pale stones and tinny, gray "silver".  I have taken her pieces to gemologists who have told me the stones were NOT the ones advertised, and the silver was so filled with alloys that it should not be marked 925.Then there is the return.That is another story.

The thing that gives life its greatest significance is the capacity to care
Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

I am so sorry this is happening @Pearlee. I will be sure to pass your feedback on to our warehouse. In the meantime when you return the item mark it as received wrong item and the return postage will not be deducted from your refund. 

@Alice-QVC  Please help me with this same problem!  I did what you said, used your return shipping label, marked my receipt that I received the wrong item, and promptly returned it

According to tracking from your return label, QVC received the pkg. back on June 20th but here it is the 28th and it isn't showing up as returned nor have I received my refund..

The item I ordered was A282458 ordered on June 6th (you will find a later order for this item that I canceled on June 17th - my size was back As Is and I was going to take another chance on it but changed my mind fearing I'd get a wrong item again).  So this order I had the problem with was from June 6th.  If you need the order number I can email it to you privately.   But see the "track return" link on the June 6th order from your return  label - QVC did receive it back on June 20th.  (FYI the item I received instead of the one I ordered was A283994 which I have never liked!  I don't know why that was in the package instead of the correct item!).

This was QVC's error and I do not appreciate the delay in processing my refund!  I've been inconvenienced enough!  Would you please see to it that I get a full refund (no postage deductions)? Thank you.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Pearlee, I'm so sorry that happened, I have refunded you for that order. Please allow 3 days for processing. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Alice-QVC  Thank you!  I knew you would make things right!  I'd been checking every day to see if they'd refunded me yet!   Thanks again! Smiley Happy  I love this Customer Care forum on this board - you get things done!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hello to always-cheerful-and-kind @Keyai .  I'm glad you read my post also - it was meant for all of you here in the Customer Care forum and who Mod the boards and take care of us. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Glad to read that QVC  will help you get this problem resolved. Strange that it seems to happen more with "as is " items. [from what I read here]