Esteemed Contributor

They messed up order and item is now sold out!

I know. Mistakes happen, but it's so frustrsting! Q sent me an entirely wrong item (an extra large cuddle duds cardigan) instead of hun ter green cr op pants in petite small from Susan graver. Now, they're not available and I get to spend my only day off with another errand to run to return their cuddle duds cardigan that I didn't order! So frustrating!!!! 

Respected Contributor

Re: They messed up order and item is now sold out!

@Goldengate8361  Same thing just happened to me ordered size 14 light wash Jeans received size 24 dark wash Jeans - called sold out - yuk!  As you say mistakes happen but does not make me feel any better!

Trusted Contributor

unfortunately that same thing has happened to me.  And every time....the item that I wanted was sold out and QVC never did get the item back in stock.  I think it has happened about 4 or 5 times.  Very frustrating.

Respected Contributor

I think Customer Service should provide a customer with a $10 credit if the Q’s error leads to a customer missing out on an item because it has since sold out.

We won’t hold our breath waiting for that to happen!

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

I know. Mistakes happen, but it's so frustrsting! Q sent me an entirely wrong item (an extra large cuddle duds cardigan) instead of hun ter green cr op pants in petite small from Susan graver. Now, they're not available and I get to spend my only day off with another errand to run to return their cuddle duds cardigan that I didn't order! So frustrating!!!! 

@Goldengate8361   Yes it can be frustrating!

You might be able to skip the trip to the post office.  Even if you don't print out your own label and use the one provided by the Q, you can still have your postal carrier pick up the package by your front door.

Just go to USPS.com and in one of the drop down windows schedule a carrier pick up for the next day.