Contributor

There is NOT free shipping on everything. Beware

There is not free shipping on everything. I ordered a 2nd pair of iten number

A388254. I chatted with 2 different customer service representatives and they both tried to tell me that there isn't free shipping on everything but yet the home page says free shipping on everything. I'm totally disgusted. Its not fair that they advertise free shipping and its not. 

Honored Contributor

Re: There is NOT free shipping on everything. Beware

email qvcsocialteam@qvc.com

they will take care of it.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@DbinMd2  on my home screen, I see the same message I get repeatedly from every retailer I can think of -   Read the fine print.  

I don't have to like that retailers do this, but it is what it is as that old saw goes.

Esteemed Contributor

I just went to look and actually there is a little * Saying that exclusions apply.

It's the same with coupons that  you get from Brick and Mortar stores there is always an out on certain items. I am not sure what you are ordering but for whatever reason it's been deemed as not having free shipping. 

Super Contributor

I just added this item to my cart and it showed a shipping charge until I went to check out and the shipping charge was eliminated.  So there is free shipping on this item

Honored Contributor

A pair of $43. jogger pants hardly seem like an exotic item that would be excluded.  I could understand a refrigerator. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@DbinMd2 

I just tried to order this item and once you click on checkout, the invoice then shows it with $0 shipping.

That happens a lot, customers expect to see $0 shipping on the cart page, but the discount doesn't show until you hit checkout (but before you actually order it).

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Just FYI :  I saw your post and individually checked all my orders (10 today 6 yesterday) and all had no shipping charges.

Love free shipping and would be so disappointed if a charge showed up.  I’m sure they’ll make it right for you.

Esteemed Contributor

As others have noted, this item most definitely does have free shipping. 

Once you begin the checkout process it will show 0 shipping charges.

You jumped the gun in your criticism.

Respected Contributor

It seems that items not already denoted with free shipping will show the free shipping once you follow through with the checkout process. That happens frequently on free shipping days. 

Also, I've never seen free shipping offered here where there hasn't been an asterisk explaining that there are exclusions.