Respected Contributor

Re: The new system is HORRIBLE!

@pupwhipped wrote:

It's not just Ipad. I'm on a laptop computer using IE and I'm having the same problems....constantly having the page did not load issue. Hope they get this worked out. Annoying! And pretty silly that they can't do better. 

@pupwhipped wrote:

It's not just Ipad. I'm on a laptop computer using IE and I'm having the same problems....constantly having the page did not load issue. Hope they get this worked out. Annoying! And pretty silly that they can't do better.  

Happening on my HP laptop.  Hope they get the glitches worked out.  I will stay away for a few days to avoid the frustration. 

Trusted Contributor

This website is a continuing hot mess!

Esteemed Contributor

Having same problem on KINDLE

Honored Contributor

I use an IPad. I access QVC from Safari. I've had none of the problems mentioned. My only issue is having to sign in constantly.....

~H~
Valued Contributor

I have an iPad Air 2 and am having some of the problems mentioned. They are trying to make our online shopping experience more enjoyable. lol

Honored Contributor

I avoid updates as long as I can for my iPad; it seems to always screw it up!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

As usual, this is not an 'upgrade', but just another in a long string of annoyances associated with this website. I suppose if I planned to visit as often as I have in the past, I'd get used to it, but I don't so I won't. Stale, predictable merchandise, stale programming, fantic hosts and a glitchy, ever-changing website... why bother. And incidentally, I'm using a PC.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...