Occasional Contributor

Anyone else having this problem? I have an iPad. The website normally works pretty perfectly but since the upgrade yesterday, pages freeze, it takes forever when you click on a color for the item and I constantly get the message, "there was a problem with this webpage so it was reloaded".  Oh my gosh, it's just awful.  Hoping this all gets fixed or no more shopping for me.  So very frustrating.  When other websites behave like this, I just don't go back to them.

New Contributor

Re: The new system is HORRIBLE!

Not surprising at all out of this company. I don't know where they found the latest bunch of customer service reps, fabricate stories and tell lies...smh   I can only imagine who the web programers are. They must all be related to the latest president or CEO at QVC. Loosing business by the minute with all this poor service.

Esteemed Contributor

I had the same problem Monday. I wanted to order a couple of tees and I just couldn't get through using my iPad.

Valued Contributor

Don't blame QVC, blame Apple.  Every time Apple does an update, things go wrong on my IPad.  😡

Valued Contributor

I do not like it at all.  I prefer to see each color in full view, not just what they show on the models.  I wondered why it was taking so long to download, now I know.  Not enjoying the website nearly as much.  That is ok, if I am not on it I won't be spending any money.  Too bad for them, good for me!

Respected Contributor

It's not just Ipad. I'm on a laptop computer using IE and I'm having the same problems....constantly having the page did not load issue. Hope they get this worked out. Annoying! And pretty silly that they can't do better.  

Valued Contributor

@Packer1959 wrote:

Anyone else having this problem? I have an iPad. The website normally works pretty perfectly but since the upgrade yesterday, pages freeze, it takes forever when you click on a color for the item and I constantly get the message, "there was a problem with this webpage so it was reloaded".  Oh my gosh, it's just awful.  Hoping this all gets fixed or no more shopping for me.  So very frustrating.  When other websites behave like this, I just don't go back to them.

Hi @Packer1959, Thank you for making us aware of the issue. I'll forward this along to our team in IT so that they can take a look at this. 

Brittany 

Trusted Contributor

Why can't they just leave their web site alone, I don't get all the constant "so called" up grades ?   When I click on an item it will bring up a picture of it but no other information, sizing, colors ect.  It takes several tries of clicking on and off the item to get all the information to come up.  I don't see were the new look on the item page is any real improvement at all there dosn't seem to be any more information on the page just everything moved around.  Maybe it's to many programmers with to much time on their hands.  There reaches a point when enough is enough and really I think that point was reached some time ago, now it's just a pain in the neck to their customers. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not having the issues you mention.  It does seem to take a little longer to load the individual snapshots but the videos now play witout interruption which had been a problem.  All of the detail is there, just need to scroll down to see it.  On Ipad Air 2 latest ios.

Trusted Contributor

@silver fox wrote:

Why can't they just leave their web site alone, I don't get all the constant "so called" up grades ?   When I click on an item it will bring up a picture of it but no other information, sizing, colors ect.  It takes several tries of clicking on and off the item to get all the information to come up.  I don't see were the new look on the item page is any real improvement at all there dosn't seem to be any more information on the page just everything moved around.  Maybe it's to many programmers with to much time on their hands.  There reaches a point when enough is enough and really I think that point was reached some time ago, now it's just a pain in the neck to their customers. 

Let me amend what I said " dosn't seem to be any more informantion on the page just everything moved around"  What I should have said is now there is not as much information as before, I just went to look at a ring and there is no informantion on the width or lenght of it.  In the past there was always this informantion.