Regular Contributor

Hello, I was wondering how I sign up for The Insider? I went to the below link for it, but when I clicked on "Join now and let the savings begin", I got a message saying...

"Sold out

We're sorry. This item is not available at this time. Please continue shopping for other product options."

This is the link I used:

http://www.qvc.com/QVCInsider.content.html

Frequent Contributor

Yes I tried as well and got the same message when I clicked to sign up. Any ideas out here whynwe can't sign up?

Honored Contributor

@Miss Elleigh @michigangirl723

Moderator will help you or call C.S. 

Print issue will take some time, so you may want to ask for the digital version as well. 

Valued Contributor

I signed up 2 months ago, and still haven't received The Insider.

QVC Customer Care

@michigangirl723 wrote:

Hello, I was wondering how I sign up for The Insider? I went to the below link for it, but when I clicked on "Join now and let the savings begin", I got a message saying...

"Sold out

We're sorry. This item is not available at this time. Please continue shopping for other product options."

This is the link I used:

http://www.qvc.com/QVCInsider.content.html

Hi @michigangirl723 - I have added you to our distribution for the Inside Q. It does take up to 2 months to begin recieving it. Thank you for for posting in our Community.

~Kim

QVC Customer Care

@Miss Elleigh wrote:

Yes I tried as well and got the same message when I clicked to sign up. Any ideas out here whynwe can't sign up?

Hi @Miss Elleigh - I have added you to our distribution for the Inside Q. It does take up to 2 months to begin recieving it. Thank you for for posting in our Community.

~Kim

Regular Contributor

@Kim-QVC Thanks so much for your help and quick response!

Respected Contributor

@Kim-QVC ~ Hi, I would also like to receive the Insider..the link says "sold out"...would you please add me to the mailing list?  With appreciation and thanks.

QVC Customer Care

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@Kim-QVC ~ Hi, I would also like to receive the Insider..the link says "sold out"...would you please add me to the mailing list?  With appreciation and thanks.

Hi @AKgirl2

I have requested to have you added to the InsideQ mailing list.  As Kim previously mentioned, please keep in mind that it can take up to 2 months to receive the 1st issue.  Once the hardcopy arrives, you will then begin receiving the email link as well.

Have a great day!

Barb

Customer Care

Respected Contributor

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

Hi @AKgirl2

I have requested to have you added to the InsideQ mailing list.  As Kim previously mentioned, please keep in mind that it can take up to 2 months to receive the 1st issue.  Once the hardcopy arrives, you will then begin receiving the email link as well.

Have a great day!

Barb

Customer Care

@Barbara-QVC ~ Thank you very much!  I'll be "patiently" waiting

its' arrival...in time for holiday shopping!🎅🏼🎄🤶🏻

Wishing you a great rest of the day and weekend!