Valued Contributor
I tried to join and receive The Insider, also. Can I get it digitally also? How do I do that?

Thanks!
QVC Customer Care

@DiamondGirly wrote:
I tried to join and receive The Insider, also. Can I get it digitally also? How do I do that?

Thanks!

Hi @DiamondGirly

From what I can see, you are currently enrolled in our InsideQ program.  Have you not been receiving the magazine and/or the email link every month?

Barb

Customer Care

Valued Contributor

Could you please put me on the list to receive the Insider? I signed up over 3 months ago, but still haven't received it.  Thanks.

QVC Customer Care

@Carol08 wrote:

Could you please put me on the list to receive the Insider? I signed up over 3 months ago, but still haven't received it.  Thanks.

Hi Carol, Thank you for posting in our forums. I wanted you to know I have sent you an email regarding the InsideQ. ~Kim

Valued Contributor

Thanks Kim - I look forward to receiving your email.  Someone on Facebook posted that it is just for those who are high-spenders.  Is this true?

QVC Customer Care

@Carol08 wrote:

Thanks Kim - I look forward to receiving your email.  Someone on Facebook posted that it is just for those who are high-spenders.  Is this true?

@Carol08 No, that's not true, there is no dollar limit assigned to the distribution list. However, there are 3 reasons that customers may not be receiving theirs:

Reasons for Discontinued Mailings: 

• Do Not Mail/Contact:  Customers who opt to put themselves on the QVC Do Not Mail or Do Not Contact lists will not receive the InsideQ.
  • Excessive Returns/Cancel Abusers:  customers in these account scenarios will also stop receiving the InsideQ mailing.
  • Temporary promotion stops:  some customers receive the InsideQ for a few months without requesting it as part of QVC's promotional efforts. These mailings can stop at any time. 
Valued Contributor

What percentage of returns qualify you for the QVC "abuser" list?

Honored Contributor

@Kim-QVC or @Barbara-QVC I have not received the September issue yet. I did get the July and August. This happens periodically where I get it sometimes and then I don't. Smiley Sad

Would you please mail it out to me. I waited a week past the normal time it comes, so I'm thinking my mailman fell in love with it while paging thru it during his stop for lunch and kept it! ha?

QVC Customer Care

@World Traveler wrote:

@Kim-QVC or @Barbara-QVC I have not received the September issue yet. I did get the July and August. This happens periodically where I get it sometimes and then I don't. Smiley Sad

Would you please mail it out to me. I waited a week past the normal time it comes, so I'm thinking my mailman fell in love with it while paging thru it during his stop for lunch and kept it! ha?

Hi @World Traveler

We just got the September issue here in the office yesterday so yours is probably still on the way.  I will put one in the mail to you just in case.  Smiley Happy

Barb

Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@Barbara-QVC Thank you! I thought it was already received by others, as I remember at least one post on another forum where they were talking about it. Or maybe they got the link and that's how they knew what was in it. I have an old link that is no longer good. It was in December and worked for a few months, but tried it the other day and does not work any longer.

Could you also send me the link?

Again, thanks for putting one in the mail for me. Appreciate that. Smiley Happy