Honored Contributor

Re: The Hosts Should Address the Shipping Issues ON THE AIR

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Chimsqua Give it a rest, buttercup. You have requests on your OTHER thread on this topic for specifics.

State them or...zip it.

You may not agree with the OP but this is rude and condescending.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This won't happen because it's not good business for QVC.  Just imagine tuning in and hearing a host describing some wonderful item and then saying "but we are having some shipping issues which are causing delays so you may not receive your items for 3 or more weeks."

That would be the end of people ordering and hurt sales so why would they have the hosts do that?  The hosts may not be on commission but I would bet their sales are tracked and bonuses/salaries/scheduling depends on those numbers.

QVC has sent out e-mails about shipping delays, contacted some via telephone and had banners on the website.  What else should they do?  

Valued Contributor

fact, business is declining, it was noted in various business periodicals and posted.

Super Contributor

Who is there anymore to protect our rights?

I wish people would address the shipping issues when they are invited to talk to the show hosts.  I bet they would quickly lose the connection.  Ooops, sorry, we must have gotten disconnected.

Super Contributor

@Pook wrote:

I order quite a lot here and I have not encountered horrible shipping issues.  Tracking  did have some issues but  since the new order format tracking seems to have improved.  Also my orders come by or before the EDD date.  It's not the job of a host to address any shipping issues.  With so many places to shop why keep buying here if so critical??

Well, that's the point, a lot of people will not buy anymore which is sad since QVC has good vendors.  I love D&Co. clothes which I can't find anywhere else.  I do not watch QVC for entertainment and buy what I want online but I am not williing to accept these shipping delays and not being able to cancel the items when the wait gets too long.  As for so many places to shop - in many areas of the U.S. places to shop are still very limited.