Occasional Contributor

The Hosts Should Address the Shipping Issues ON THE AIR

[ Edited ]

If the hosts can mention on the air how busy the phone line are (which they do); they should be able to address QVC'S shipping issues which would facilitate What Is Going On?! 

Seriously waiting up to 3 weeks to have an item delivered is just unacceptable. Why in the world would I keep ordering from QVC when it takes this long? The answer....I will not anymore.Get it together QVC and address these issues. 

There is something called a Consumer Bill of Rights Law......

Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Hosts Should Address the Shipping Issues ON THE AIR

@Chimsqua  ... redicilious request ... you’re mixing apples & oranges 🙃

Honored Contributor

@Chimsqua wrote:

If the hosts can mention on the air how busy the phone line are (which they do); they should be able to address QVC'S shipping issues which would facilitate What Is Going On?! 

Seriously waiting up to 3 weeks to have an item delivered is just unacceptable. Why in the world would I keep ordering from QVC when it takes this long? The answer....I will not anymore.Get it together QVC and address these issues. 

There is something called a customers bill of rights......

I agree but will they? They only care until they get your money. You shouldn't shop here like you said. It's terrible. I don't. 

Honored Contributor

Hope you're not serious.  Never heard of customer "bill of rights."  Where can I find this document?

Occasional Contributor

Its called Consumer Bill of Rights; not customer, sorry

Occasional Contributor

its not redicilious nor is it RIDICULOUS; just saying

Honored Contributor

With QVC's culture of corporate secrecy, that would never happen.  Doubt the hosts know any more about what is going on than we do.  Management is counting on disgruntled customers having short memories once things return to normal, so they just keep quiet rather than revealing shortcomings to competitors. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Two posts on the same topic.  OP must really be upset, or a lawyer.

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chimsqua Give it a rest, buttercup. You have requests on your OTHER thread on this topic for specifics.

State them or...zip it.

Honored Contributor

I order quite a lot here and I have not encountered horrible shipping issues.  Tracking  did have some issues but  since the new order format tracking seems to have improved.  Also my orders come by or before the EDD date.  It's not the job of a host to address any shipping issues.  With so many places to shop why keep buying here if so critical??