Honored Contributor

The 3 QVC Channels Are Switching Mid-Presentations

9:50pm EST I'm watching the QVC2 channel online via the main QVC website link. It says "pre-recorded" and Susan Graver is on...wait...in the middle of Susan talking it switches to the LOGO presentation with Jacque Gonzales (which is exactly what's on the regular QVC channel at the same time)...wait...now it switches mid sentence to Beauty iQ presenting the clip on bangs.  

What's going on??

QVC Customer Care

Re: The 3 QVC Channels Are Switching Mid-Presentations

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

9:50pm EST I'm watching the QVC2 channel online via the main QVC website link. It says "pre-recorded" and Susan Graver is on...wait...in the middle of Susan talking it switches to the LOGO presentation with Jacque Gonzales (which is exactly what's on the regular QVC channel at the same time)...wait...now it switches mid sentence to Beauty iQ presenting the clip on bangs.  

What's going on??

Hi @Caaareful Shopper

Are you still experiencing difficulty with QVC2 online or was it just that one brief moment?

Barb

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

@Barbara-QVC Just that one time.  I just watched QVC2 for about 15 minutes this morning and no switching occurred.  Thank you for getting back with me and checking.

QVC Customer Care

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Barbara-QVC Just that one time.  I just watched QVC2 for about 15 minutes this morning and no switching occurred.  Thank you for getting back with me and checking.

You are most welcome @Caaareful Shopper!  I am glad everything is working fine now.  Have a great day!

Barb

Customer Care