Valued Contributor

Thanks customer service,but.......

As someone who always ordered Express delivery.I was disappoint my package not arrive on the due date.I complained  to customer service and my refund was refunded.Thanks.

I do suggested that QVC continues to work  out these issues with shipping staff and venders

This time of year especially ( All times)Customers rely that there packages are delivered on time. Approvement is needed.Customers  service department is in the line fire,Protect them with better training and this time of year stop promising two weeks before Christmas  packages will be deliver on time.Venders and QVC need to be on the same page.

Honored Contributor

Re: Thanks customer service,but.......

You're preaching to the choir.  We're fully aware of the recent shipping problems.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I agree, I hadn't ordered much since last fall, only one order this year.  So many of us do not know they have unacceptable problems with their ordering/shipping.  It is NOT FAIR to pay shipping charges when they don't ship on time, or if you pay for express shipping to not ship when promised.  I have an order placed on 11/7 that is still in process.  They need to refund me my shipping charge of $7.  Plain and simple,. Those who wish to chastize us for complaining are only doing company loyal, but not doing a service to the new people.  I ordered from Chicos on Saturday, today they sent a email they shipped.  I will never order from QVC again.

Honored Contributor

I'm only ordering this late in the yr. if after returning from the Mall I have no other choice. Something that I JUST have to have. Upsets me to much to see my item sit for a week in 'processing', then, delivery wait. I don't need the aggravation I'll either talk myself out of it or go searching for something

comparable at my local shopping places.

Valued Contributor

Yet another person complaining about poor shipping, my oh my,

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

GEEZ, ANOTHER PERSON COMPLAINING ABOUT THE SHIPPING!!!! 

Valued Contributor

to the original poster,  i see you are complaining about the shipping.  One good thing though, you weren't attacked by posters for complaining

Valued Contributor

I agree with your post, all of it, especially your saying posters are chastizing us for complaining.  Geez, wake up up and tell me I am not in the twilight zone, if this wasn't so pitiful, I could be laughing at most of this and the unkind, unnecessary remarks.