Super Contributor

Thank you Cusotmer Service Brittany

[ Edited ]

I just called Customer Service about an Order placed about 30 min. ago. Brittany was able to locate the color bag I wanted that did not show up online I do not know how it happened I was up middle  of the  night was about to order had it in my wish list then at same time it Sold out I waited and waited till early  a.m hours waited over an hour and half  still this a.m my color  was gone then chatted with nice Rep. Paul he said the color is available what a miracle. I had  to call Customer Service for my order for secutity reasons.

I just wanted to say a Big Thank you to Brittany in Customer Service for helping me with my order .

No I will not share the item # or color well myabe?   just  some Advice Call Customer Service if you have a Item &  Color or Size you really like to buy is out of stock online  try calling Customer Service maybe they will have your favorite item. in Color or Size you like. Here is the

item #

A293885   Marble Multi  If you like the  color pastel  blue,, aqua some pink tn it like a waterclolor  pastels.

Have a good day and weekend.
Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

Re: Thank you Cusotmer Service Brittany

@Ttownlady

I know Brittany will very much appreciate the kudos so I have sent an email to her manager to make her aware of how important her service is to our customers. Thanks for taking the time to let us know!

Beth QVC