Honored Contributor

I got a call from QVC  customer service rep Shannon this morning about an order that got lost by UPS.

I had called in a week or so ago about it and they said to call back in a couple of days if it's not delivered.  Been not feeling well so I haven't called yet.  It got all the way here and then disappeared at UPS - or something.  Smiley Wink

I was surprised and so pleased and appreciative, having received a call today to see if I ever got it and to take care of it.  She was kind, helpful, and knowledgeable of the situation.  

Thank You, Shannon!  Smiley Happy 

(I hope I spelled your name right)

Honored Contributor

Re: Thank You to CSR Shannon

@chickenbutt 

Glad to hear you had a good experience with customer service.  It sounds like she went above and beyond the call!

I also have had to contact customer service a couple of times about problems with an item I ordered.  Both representatives were wonderful, and helpful. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Thank You to CSR Shannon

I have to say that in the 19 or 20 years I've been a customer that I have always had good customer service from QVC.   I haven't had all that many issues but my experiences with getting help have been somewhere between satisfactory and 'above and beyond'.  Smiley Happy