Frequent Contributor

Thank You Customer Service!!!

UPS lost a package. QVC shipped it quickly and I noticed it was sitting in the UPS facility 2 towns away from me for over a week. I called UPS and they informed me it was lost. I am SO mad because of course the item is unfortunately unavailable now. BUT I called QVC and they immediately on the spot  refunded my credit card. The QVC customer service agent was so pleasant, quick and efficient. My experience with QVC was so much better than that of UPS. I want to say THANK YOU and I would love to let someone higher up know how great dealing with this individual was after a rather frustrating experience with UPS. So thank you!!!

QVC Customer Care

Re: Thank You Customer Service!!!

[ Edited ]

@AlcottWilder wrote:

UPS lost a package. QVC shipped it quickly and I noticed it was sitting in the UPS facility 2 towns away from me for over a week. I called UPS and they informed me it was lost. I am SO mad because of course the item is unfortunately unavailable now. BUT I called QVC and they immediately on the spot  refunded my credit card. The QVC customer service agent was so pleasant, quick and efficient. My experience with QVC was so much better than that of UPS. I want to say THANK YOU and I would love to let someone higher up know how great dealing with this individual was after a rather frustrating experience with UPS. So thank you!!!

@AlcottWilder   I'm so glad we were able to take care of this situation for you.  I will be sure to let the supervisor know your thoughts about how the representative handled everything for you.  Thanks for letting us know.  We appreciate your business.  

QVC Customer Care

By the way... the representative you spoke with was Donnie... I've let his supervisor know your thoughts.  

Frequent Contributor

Thank you!   Yes I asked his name but wasn’t sure if I could make it public. Just a really wonderful young man. I am glad his supervisors are aware.  Thank you again. 

QVC Customer Care

We don't mind you sharing the name of great people you've come in contact with....  We just ask not to include their last name if you know it. Smiley Happy