Valued Contributor
Thank you for the outstanding customer service. I bought the clear, Lug tote bag and it arrived with a small hole/crack along the fold line. I called customer service and talked with Zach. To my disappointment he said he couldn’t ship replacement until QVC received the damaged bag. I explained I bought bag to use while on vacation and if they wait to ship it will never arrive in time. I believe he was new because frankly, he just didn’t care. After the call I sent an email to QVC Social Team. Barb responded and said new bag is on the way. Barb, the bag arrived in plenty of time. As a matter of fact, it is next to my beach chair right now. It’s the perfect vacation bag and so darn cute. Rather than walk away from this experience believing QVC has changed or other negative thoughts, I knew Zach’s response wasn’t typical and to try again. I reached out a second time and Barb made it right. Thank you again AND I love my tote bag!
QVC Customer Care

@Starliteshine - it was my pleasure to assist you and I am so glad the new tote arrived in time for your trip! Enjoy the beach (yes I am jealous! LOL).

Barb

Customer Care