Honored Contributor

Re: Tech problems - is it me or the Q?

@Alice-QVC  Thanks Alice - we knew you'd be all over this. Appreciate your help!

Trusted Contributor

@Alice-QVC  Why are problems so frequent with the QVC web site?  If they can't keep it going, it makes me wonder how safe it is to shop here.  

Valued Contributor

This really concerns me.  I had a credit card breach two weeks ago.  My credit card information was stored here.  This is not the case any longer!

Respected Contributor

@Alice-QVC  -  Is the website having issues again? I'm unable to order anything from the Insider and the website is taking forever.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

From early morning to current I'm having odd (tech) problems. I think it's the Q and not me.

I click on program gde to Q2 to pull up items and I get current show items. I keep going back and it continues to happen.

I click on LTS and they all reflect sold out.

Anyone else having these or other probelms online?

@PINKdogWOOD  I am unable to view recently viewed items all day, and at one point, the sign in came up just to view, then an error.

Super Contributor

Yes, having issues but wasn't sure if it was my computer or the website. The day after the eclipse I posted (or tried to) something and then got booted out and couldn't get back in and finally stopped trying. After that I can post once or twice and then I get a "Hmmm we can't find that page" error message and can't sign back in. If I try to click on "notifications" I get the same "Hmmm" message.

Also couldn't locate a couple of items recently on air, but finally typed in the brand name and got there after a bit.

It's probably meant to be though, crazy busy work week and have a lot more things I should be doing than vegging out on here lol.

Never mistake kindness for weakness