Honored Contributor

I came to the conclusion that until they remove that disclaimer that's been up for months now as an excuse, they really aren't working on the problems many of their customers are having.

Instead, they waste time and IT resources to create a new cart and checkout pages, not solving any existing problems affecting their customers.

I've also been utilizing other sources to buy from like TJMaxx, Marshalls, Ross, Big Lots and even Amazon.

After 25+ years of shopping here, the QVC 'withdrawal' wasn't too bad at all, compared to the aggravation of trying to shop here now.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Dont sweat it, I come here for the good conversation, but I have not placed a Q order in over 7 years!!

There are other non QVC customers here and I always wondered why.  Much of the conversation is about QVC programming and products.  We aren't allowed to discuss anything topical or anything of interest.  There are many, many other sites that exist for discussion about any subject you can think of.  So, why hang out here????

I said I have not placed any orders, but that doesnt mean I dont watch, I still know most of the show hosts and been watching since 1995. I love the TV, Beauty Boards, Wellness board,  plenty of reasons to come here. I have made lots of good friends here over the years!! i think that explains it!!

Honored Contributor

You don't have to explain yourself to anyone. We post about all sorts of things here.🌺

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I find that the most frustrating aspect of the Qs current problem is their total lack of corporate communication.  How long did it take them to get around to posting that pathetic statement about shipping delays and does it have no expiration date?  Things got better temporarily but it's obvious something is going on now as it takes a week or more for things to ship.  So what's the problem?  There must be a huge backlog which is not a good thing with holidays approaching.  We could be understanding if we knew what was going on.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

While I understand the frustration many have, I don't order anything that I need right away and I never cancel something I ordered.   If I need something right away I buy elsewhere.  I managed to survive when ordering was only by mail and not being able to  have constant tracking info. Sure, it would be great if  

shipping  was quicker .

Honored Contributor

Re: Taking a QVC break

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

I find that the most frustrating aspect of the Qs current problem is their total lack of corporate communication.  How long did it take them to get around to posting that pathetic statement about shipping delays and does it have no expiration date?  Things got better temporarily but it's obvious something is going on now as it takes a week or more for things to ship.  So what's the problem?  There must be a huge backlog which is not a good thing with holidays approaching.  We could be understanding if we knew what was going on.

@Kachina624 

And the immediate future seems to offer more problems ahead for QVC.....if there are delays in shipping now, what will the holiday rush bring as other retailers get their orders out quicker and faster and ahead of QVC and leave them in the dust......I wonder if these gift orders that QVC customers are placing will even arrive in time for Christmas....??????????????? 

And hopefully QVC will be smart enough to NOT offer any more of their "guranteed delivery by Christmas" deals...as they've done in the past....Woman LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Contributor
@Kachine624
A customer service manager from texas told me last night that they are closing one warehouse in pennsylvania and opening another also in pennsylvania, but I recall it is a different town. Since the items I ordered are brand new one would think they were shipped to the processing warehouse. They should not make the move if they were not ready. Fyi it’s a clothing warehouse.
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Sometimes it feels as though they are throwing the deck chairs off the Titanic. 😟

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I haven't sworn off shopping at QVC completely, but I have slowed my purchases considerably.  I've done that with every retailer, though.  While I haven't seemed to experience the delivery or product problems so many here have, I still am wary of the many glitches in the website/ordering process.  

I have actually been having better service on my last several orders.  However, because of all the technical problems and lack of imaginative products, I now only buy things here that are either cheaper than anywhere else (which, admittedly, is a rarity), or that I can't get anywhere else. 

Rather than QVC being my automatic "go-to" for purchasing, I now stop and assess before I place any orders with them.  I guess I should thank them for helping me to declutter and ultimately save money.

Valued Contributor

When I think of all they have to do  I feel blessed  Ive been with them for 32 years and long shipping times etc just comes with the volume  I do hate the high shipping but I just refuse to buy  I want bags but just wont pay 12 dollars  They are what they are  and I think they do a heck of a job