Valued Contributor

I just made the decision to stop placing orders until QVC gets their act together.  Anything they offer I can find on other sites or stores and without the frustration of lengthy in process for seven or more days and two plus weeks or more waiting for a return to be processed.  And to be unable to cancel an in process for seven days order is not customer service.  Too many issues now where they did not e it’s a few years ago.  I now even worry about security of my account information...just too much at my age.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Taking a QVC break

[ Edited ]

I feel your frustration.  There are some items that seem to truely be "exclusive" to QVC.  I search and search and can't find them elsewhere/anywhere.  I am going thru clothing this morning and have put a post-it on my laptop...."you don't need anymore clothes"!  LOL!

Trusted Contributor

I have been feeling the same way. It's been very frustrating for me. Smiley Sad

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Respected Contributor

Totally understand.

Contributor
I’m right there with you. If it weren’t for Linea, I would have quit. It has been 7 days and still no movement on 5 items. I’m wondering if it is because one of the items is no longer available and they are waiting for it to come back in stock so they can send the five items together.
I purchased during free shipping and have offered to pay shipping if that gets me the blazers they are holding as hostages. My edd is 10/22, I guess there is still hope since their site reflects that I could order today, pay $21 in shipping and arrive 10/22.
Also it’s been 4 days for my big deal purchases and no movement. I wonder if they oversold one of my items(now sold out) and are holding the remainder as hostage awaiting return to fulfill.
I get no positive response from Customer service.Just new equipment, we are working on it, not just you, we sold a lot on free shipping, warehouses can’t handle the orders, I can’t do anything until the edd date. All seems incorrect based on some of the comments I read on here. Very frustrated.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I get it.  I just had a terrible shipping experience with QVC.  Same thing, unable to cancel even though it was just hours after I ordered.  Having to except package and return and then all the problems that came with that.  I haven't sworn off QVC, but I do buy A LOT less.  Really haven't purchased anything since February besides what I returned.  I have to really want it and understand that shipping is going to take a while and not be in a hurry to get it.  I have rediscovered some other stores, like Costco and Big Lots, that have some things I've been looking for at great prices. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think this might be a permanent goodbye because there does not seem to be any interest/desire to resolve what many customers call problems.  So many things have changed in a nonproductive manner or in a not postive way.  Someone has a vision and it is a narrow vision that does not take the big picture into consideration.  It was a good positve experience while it lasted, but...not all change is good change and time marches on.  QVC, like Sears, will see it more clearly when they turn the lights out and close the door behind them.  JMHO

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Honored Contributor

Dont sweat it, I come here for the good conversation, but I have not placed a Q order in over 7 years!!

Honored Contributor

Ok, thanks for letting us know.  Bye!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle wrote:

Dont sweat it, I come here for the good conversation, but I have not placed a Q order in over 7 years!!

There are other non QVC customers here and I always wondered why.  Much of the conversation is about QVC programming and products.  We aren't allowed to discuss anything topical or anything of interest.  There are many, many other sites that exist for discussion about any subject you can think of.  So, why hang out here????