Honored Contributor

Re: TWELVE HOURS TO SIGN INTO THE FORUMS!!!!!!!

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ECBG    The live chat with whom I spoke knew about it and said IT was working on it. 

@Kachina624 

So glad for you.  Not one soul I spoke to knew about the issues.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ECBG    The live chat with whom I spoke knew about it and said IT was working on it. 

@Kachina624 

It looks like someone failed to let all the CS Reps know what was going on....One told me that parts of the Forum were shut down permanently but I said I couldnt access any of it and then she asked for my phone number and said she would refer the issue.....Barbara one of the Mods said it was just a technical glitch...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

I think QVC needs an IT/Technical Support Customer Service number.

Honored Contributor

I thought I was banned.gifSmiley Tongue

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

I thought I was banned.gifSmiley Tongue

@Mz iMac 

The thought crossed my mind too..😄 but when I saw the last post was 4/21 at 2Am and also saw someone was asking about it on the HSN Forum I knew it had to be a QVC issue...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

It should have been obvious from the lack of posts that nobody could sign in.  Why keep pestering the mods who could do nothing about it?  It had been reported so we knew they were working on it. 

@Kachina624  ITA. 100%.  I even saw two separate complaining threads about it from the same poster.  Sure that'll fix everything. Why not try a third thread? 🙄 

And while we enjoy these forums, it's a free service we enjoy. I think a few of the many threads to the mods have been rude.

Honored Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

It should have been obvious from the lack of posts that nobody could sign in.  Why keep pestering the mods who could do nothing about it?  It had been reported so we knew they were working on it. 

@Kachina624  ITA. 100%.  I even saw two separate complaining threads about it from the same poster.  Sure that'll fix everything. Why not try a third thread? 🙄 

And while we enjoy these forums, it's a free service we enjoy. I think a few of the many threads to the mods have been rude.

@Mj12   I agree! Things happen....do not come back angry over it. It was an INCONVENIENCE  and made me appreciate the forums more.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

One idea that could have lessened all the phone calls, live chats and emails to the Mods and CS was why couldnt they have put up a banner or created one of their infamous pop ups on the shopping side of the website since that was working to let everyone know due to a technical issue the Forums were temporarily unavailable....🤔  Things happen and I feel sorry for what all the CS Reps and Social Team/Mods had to go through today..

Trusted Contributor

Wow.  I don't understand why some people are so upset over the IT glitch.  As they say, "stuff happens".  This is a shopping channel forum.  I wonder what life altering information some feel they missed out on because they couldn't access the boards for a bit.  I don't get it.   

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

One idea that could have lessened all the phone calls, live chats and emails to the Mods and CS was why couldnt they have put up a banner or created one of their infamous pop ups on the shopping side of the website since that was working to let everyone know due to a technical issue the Forums were temporarily unavailable....🤔  Things happen and I feel sorry for what all the CS Reps and Social Team/Mods had to go through today..

@Spurt   I agree and I was actually looking for a banner. As soon as I saw the last post was the middle of the night, I knew there was a problem. I looked on their FB and someone asked and QVC said there was a problem.