Honored Contributor
Accepted Solution

TWELVE HOURS TO SIGN INTO THE FORUMS!!!!!!!

EVERY four hours I have had a live chat asking mods to fix this train wreck!

TWELVE hours is a new low!!!

QVC Customer Care

Re: TWELVE HOURS TO SIGN INTO THE FORUMS!!!!!!!

[ Edited ]

@ECBG 

Thank you for your patience. Please know that this issue was across the boards, not just an individual issue. We were just as anxious to sign back in as you were!

Barb

Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

EVERY four hours I have had a live chat asking mods to fix this train wreck!

TWELVE hours is a new low!!!

Me too! 

Honored Contributor

It should have been obvious from the lack of posts that nobody could sign in.  Why keep pestering the mods who could do nothing about it?  It had been reported so we knew they were working on it. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

It should have been obvious from the lack of posts that nobody could sign in.  Why keep pestering the mods who could do nothing about it?  It had been reported so we knew they were working on it. 

@Kachina624 

I was at work and couldn't read through threads.  No one on live chat knew about it either.

Trusted Contributor

I called Customer Service and that representative put a complaint form into their system. She was very pleasant. She asked me if I wanted a call back after the service complaint went forward. I said yes and a few hours later another pleasant customer service rep called me to let me know the problem was being addressed.

Voila! Here I am. Thanks QVC. I missed these boards. Woman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624  When I saw the last post was around 2am I realized the site was down.  I checked a few times but never bothered anyone.  Poor mods and customer service, they must have been inundated. 

Honored Contributor

@ECBG    The live chat with whom I spoke knew about it and said IT was working on it. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

It was definitely an interesting issue—at least for me, trying to click "Sign in" here in the forums took me to the login page for my account on the main website, so that obviously didn't work to let me into the forums. I wonder if some new, eager developer saw that there were two "sign in" pages going to two different places and decided to "fix it" for everyone...  Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

At first I thought it was my iPad. Welcome back all. I can't believe how much I missed all the posts.