Valued Contributor

I ordered the TSV Spa Pedicure and manicure set. The amount was already taken out of my bank account. The order is just processing. I thought they charged you when it shipped. 

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV sold yesterday 07/02

Does the charge show as pending?  That's what happens to me.  Then when it ships the charge will go thru.

Regular Contributor

@DJP wrote:

I ordered the TSV Spa Pedicure and manicure set. The amount was already taken out of my bank account. The order is just processing. I thought they charged you when it shipped. 

They've done the same thing to me a couple times.  Ok QVC, no worries..  The $$ are there whether you take them now or after the product ships.

Valued Contributor

No, the charge does not show as pending. It has already changed the balance of my checking account. I understand what you're saying because this happened as pending before but not this time. The ship date is supposed to be 7/12. 

Super Contributor

Maybe it's coming from the vendor & perhaps that's why it's being handled differently. I ordered it too & I pay with paypal & my email from paypal says "don't worry, you won't be charged until the item ships".

Honored Contributor

I thought by now everyone knew what this was as there have been about 1,000 explanations of it here.  Its a pre- authorization that many merchants use.  I get the same thing when I order groceries from Wal-Mart or buy gas.  It's a pre-authorization, not a charge, just to assure the account is viable.  It'll fall off in a few days in accordance with the CC's policy

@DJP 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment