Honored Contributor

TSV exercise equipments....questions asked but

...not answered. 

I am slightly interested in this machine, but not yet convinced.  I looked at the questions that were asked, many were answered but some were not.  Of course the ones I wanted answered have not been replied to as of tonight.

I guess I don't understand we have the ability to ask questions if you cannot get real time answers.  

Some TSV's are exended for an extra day, I am holding off on purchasing, maybe the questions will be addressed between tonight and tomorrow.  thank you

@moderators, melvin, beth, etc...

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV exercise equipments....questions asked but

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

...not answered. 

I am slightly interested in this machine, but not yet convinced.  I looked at the questions that were asked, many were answered but some were not.  Of course the ones I wanted answered have not been replied to as of tonight.

I guess I don't understand we have the ability to ask questions if you cannot get real time answers.  

Some TSV's are exended for an extra day, I am holding off on purchasing, maybe the questions will be addressed between tonight and tomorrow.  thank you

@moderators, melvin, beth, etc...

lets just say the leg ab/aductor machine is the least used at my gym.  save your money