Frequent Contributor

TSV did not ship now on Advanced Order

When I ordered theTSV Northern Nights pillows I was given a delivery date, so today I checked to see if they had shipped only to find they are now on Advanced Order. How could this have happened and how long will I have to wait to get them?

QVC Customer Care

Re: TSV did not ship now on Advanced Order

Hi @mjabby I am so sorry. I am still showing a 6/29 estimated delivery date, however we are experiencing delivery delays. If it does not ship by that date let us know. You may get an email or letter if the date is changed. 

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Alice-QVCThank you for your quick response! I will keep my fingers crossed and hope that they ship because I am anxious to get my pillows.

QVC Customer Care

I can imagine @mjabby I hope they ship soon for you, but let us know if you need our help. 

Esteemed Contributor

I am still waiting for the TSV of three Denim and Co. t-shirts that was ordered on June 1.  I ordered two sets.  I got one already, and the other is still "in process."  How can that be?  Apparently QVC did not have all their merchandise in hand when they sold it.  24 days and counting ......

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead