Contributor

TSV Ring Doorbell delivered without the Chime

This morning I called CS to report the issue; they emailed a 10 day notification of the problem, not to receive my order but to be addressed. Allegedly I will receive at some point. This order was a pre-sale.

Additionally I ordered a second Ring Doorbell w/Chime on TSV day and that one is still in process.

With all the sales (25,000+) that day, how many will be without the chime and how long to complete/fulfill my order or orders.  

I know the issue will be corrected in the end, but I am not confident with the call, the action taken and the length of time involved. I do not want to possibly repeat with the second order. CS had no information about product and if more than one package was sent, Q email and my order status did not differentiate.

Thank you

Respected Contributor

Re: TSV Ring Doorbell delivered without the Chime

I think QVC needs to take a training class with Amazon's customer service.Smiley Indifferent

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Valued Contributor

I just opened my box and I didn't receive the chime either. I was a preorder as well. I called customer service and very disappointed. Danielle sent an email to the replacement parts department. She said since they didn't reject her email (That's ridiculous that thye have the option of rejecting email) they will research. They will NOT contact me, I have to contact them on Wednesday of next week. She said if they can't get the chime, she can put a hold on the next shipment which will ship out May 31st. I told her no since we are going to our cottage in May and I want to install when we go up there. She went on to say she didn't want this to be a negative experience. It is a negative experience and I am very disappointed with how this is being handled. I told her about Amulet's post and she really didn't care. My point being there might be more who didn't receive chime. I asked her to document my account since I am not paying return shipping and they better not say they didn't receive chime when I send it back. HSN sells it and I'll go over there and buy it. I'll pay more, but this is too much of a hassle. 

Honored Contributor

I wonder if it is coming from a separate place.  I had this with an electronics purchase once.  I got a box right away with some of it and another box a few weeks later with the add ons.

Same with a Techniques pan set.  There was a GWP-type thing.  I got the item first and then the GWP pan came like 2 weeks later.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

There was also a situation with a WEN set that was supposed to include a comb but the fulfillment company forgot to include it.

We all had to call WEN and get our comb shipped separately.  I think at some point, WEN was able to get the list of buyers from QVC and had the fulfillment company send out the combs.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

@spent2much wrote:

I think QVC needs to take a training class with Amazon's customer service.Smiley Indifferent

You obviously don't read the forum boards that are always complaing about the bad service.    I've had good luck myself.

@ OP  Hopefully you'll get it worked out.  It's annoying when you don't get everything.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*