Honored Contributor

Moderators:  Why is there no place on the down blanket description for reviews?  I wrote a comprehensive 5-star review on the product which would have answered most peoples' questions.  When they inactivated the pre-order format, unfortunately my review and another 5-star review went with it.  My review is still in the system; I'd like to put it on the new item format but there's no place to put it. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624...if you look at your profile you're u should still be able to see your review. Try to copy/paste it into a new review...maybe?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife  That's what I was going to do but there's no place on the item detail for reviews.  There are questions & answers but no reviews.  Too bad because my enthusiastic review would probably have sold a few.  Some people won't buy unless there are reviews. 

Regular Contributor

I have written a number of reviews for TSV's that I preordered.  However, once the item airs, the review disappears.  I have posted about this concern before.  The only thing that I can figure out is since the item number changes when a TSV is aired, the review is linked to the pre-order number and doesn't show up.  I think the reviews should be imported to the new number.  Have you tried looking up the number you posted the review under?  It is probably there, unless they have deleted that item number.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 . I watched the presentation at midnight and I've been thinking of getting this TSV in antique white.  I actually have an off white or cream colored down comforter that I don't use in the summer but will be taking out to put on my bed soon.

I had thought that mine was a Northern Nights comforter but when I checked the label it's from The Company Store and must be about 10 years old...so I'm curious about the NN blanket...by the way what is the difference between a down comforter & what they call a down blanket?  Mine is lightweight but substantial.  What do you like about this one?

TIA!

Esteemed Contributor

I think it is a good thing that reviews are not allowed and would like to see that restriction for at least a week after a "new" item (if only a new item number) is presented. 

There have been a number of complaints about Q allowing reviews for items that are being presented for the first time; reviews posted well before an item could even be shipped.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Esteemed Contributor

@haddon9, the down blankets are thin and very light weight but still warm.  I consider mine a good, all season blanket but for cold winter nights I use my comforter.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

@Marp Thanks!  I had a feeling that the blankets were thinner than a comforter but wasn't sure...these really do look nice and I think I'm going to give the antique white one a try.

Contributor

What are your thoughts on TSV?  Thinking about buying.  Thanks! 

Honored Contributor

@Haddon  The down blanket is much lighter weight than a comforter.  I can't stand to sleep under a comforter as they're just too warm.  My AC gets very cold so I sleep under my blanket all year.

By the way, The Company Store sells excellent products.