Super Contributor

Where did they go?  Will there be no more previews of the TSVs on the TSV page?   If not, WHY?

Honored Contributor

Maybe they're selling out of some colors and sizes before presentations and customers are unhappy.  At any rate we humble customers are not privy to such inside information and QVC isn't talking, in keeping with their secrecy policy. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

click on the "NEW" tab and you should see two other upcoming TSVs and the BIG DEALS.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

QVC has eased back on their TSV teases and previews.  Yesterday Jennifer Coffey said longer will QVC hold the TSV price for a few days.  She went on to remind viewers how it used to be; the TSV was a surprise at midnight, and then it was gone after it had its full day.  

For Jennifer to mention that, and for the website to no longer post the previews these last few days, it appears an official change has definitely come.  

Strange that the multiple Q2 Big Deals are still previewed for days on end though!  Not consistent at all. I guess Q2 is still going through changes overall.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: TSV Previews

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper - I think several of the Big Deals currently available were launched at the beginning of the "Friends & Family Month" promotion, so they may hang around for a bit.

I've definitely noticed the change from multiple TSVs being offered to just one or maybe two per day as April kicked off—interesting...