Respected Contributor

My order for a mattress which I placed online during the midnight show is missing from the system.  I did not receive the email confirmation, and it does not show on order status. I did a customer chat about the order which could not be found. Then I was directed to call which I did. The order could not be found, but she said to check my account to see if the card was processed. It was indeed processed, so I called customer service again about the situation. It was suggested I wait until about 5:00 pm to see if it posts today. The explanation was the system sometimes gets jammed during the first airing of the TVS. If it doesn't post they will do an investigation. Do I lose out waiting all day on the good price and free shipping? Queen size usually goes quickly.

Honored Contributor

@On It    Email the mods at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com.  That happened to me recently and they could see my order although I couldn't.  They said not to place another order.  They were having trouble reaching my bank. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 Thank you for providing the email. I sent an explanation, so hopefully I will get a response soon.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 The social team could not find my order either. They were quick to respond and provided a good idea for how to lock in the price and the free shipping. I had forgotten their email address so thank you again for providing it. A big thank you to the social team for being so helpful!

Honored Contributor

@On It  Thanks for the update. SO many times posters are given the Social Team info and there is rarely an update by the OP so it's nice to see one. 

Respected Contributor

I had that happen about a year ago with a TSV winter jacket.  When I called CS, they could not find the order and suggested I must not have completed the Order and that I should reorder it.  That was a mistake.  The next morning I had confirmations for two jackets and one couldn’t be cancelled so I had to wait for them to be shipped and return one.  That would be a nightmare with a mattress. 

Esteemed Contributor

I had a similar thing happen to me several months back with a TSV. I live in California, so when I normally decide to place an order for the TSV it's usually a  little after 9:00 P.M. my time. I never received a confirmation. I checked with CS and they said something along the same lines about a glitch and it would eventually show up.  When I awoke the next morning the order was still not showing in my confirmations so  I decided to place another order. By noon both orders were showing, (ughh) I then had to cancel one. It was a pain. That has never happened to me before or since. 

Valued Contributor

I had this problem with a cardigan a couple of days ago. Not a TSV. First order didn't show up until late evening after I was told to re-order since it couldn't be found by order number and that was early afternoon. I made a second order.  Called a second time late evening to see if second order showed up, I won't even repeat what CS said to me that late evening of the orders. The second order didn't show up either, so I went to bed.

I got up early the next morning, happened to check at 5:50am Mountain time, both were there! First one couldn't be cancelled, but the second one could be, so I got lucky. 

Sounds like something is wonky because it is happening on other orders besides TSVs.

Respected Contributor

Update: The missing order processed at 1:00 am today, a little over 24 hours after it was placed. Thank you for sharing experiences with this same glitch and for providing help.

Esteemed Contributor

@On It - Glad your order finally appeared! I just thought I'd add that the same thing has happened to me in the past, and it was always for a TSV on a Friday night or Saturday night; apparently, the overnight updating of the QVC systems makes this a far-from-unusual occurrence.