Occasional Contributor

I ordered these on 5/5 and 10 days later nothing!  The only email I received was an email confirming the order.  I just went ahead and finally cancelled today.  At least QVC didn't charge me right away.  Nothing seems to work these days!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: TSV Corky's BBQ Drumsticks

@Liabeth   Not an excuse but I do know chicken is getting a bit harder to get and I would think they are serving their restaurant customers first. They may be having difficulty getting what  they need from their suppliers who are most likely supplying their largest customers first.  I do think as a customer you should have be notified as to the delay and why. IDK really just random thoughts.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know what the recent legs are like........but it might console you to know.......

I ordered the big ones like recent offer.  Baked not fried.

I found them tough - dry - and lots of muscle whatever it's called.  I finally threw the rest of them out - just not appealing.  Now I look for the smaller cocktail nibbles (tender & juicy.

Esteemed Contributor

QVC will continue to sell an item in hopes the vendor can bring in more rather declare an item sold out early.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

But I ordered it as soon as the TSV came on the air a few minutes after 9pm PST.  It wasn't even close to selling out.