Regular Contributor

Good morning,

About a hour or so ago, I noticed the ULTRADERM was still on TSV and I placed it in my cart.  I was VERY excited because I missed being able to purchase it a couple days ago.  I did a little more shopping and decided to complete this order.  I received a message that the item could not be sent to me at my address and I would need to use another address????  That my address may not be serviceable???  Never heard of such a thing.  I retried completing my order to no avail.  Then "suddenly" it is showing SOLD OUT Smiley Sad   Can you please assist me with this issue?  Thank you.  

Regular Contributor

Now I see QVC is also offering the white ULTRADERM machine by Trophy, earlier today, only the pink was offered (please see my previous post a little earlier this morning).  QVC post states BOTH colors are available, but when I click on the page now, it states it is "no longer available", for either color, yet on the page it also says it is "In Stock"??  Puzzled.  Thank you for any assistance.  

QVC Customer Care

@barefootwillow wrote:

Good morning,

About a hour or so ago, I noticed the ULTRADERM was still on TSV and I placed it in my cart.  I was VERY excited because I missed being able to purchase it a couple days ago.  I did a little more shopping and decided to complete this order.  I received a message that the item could not be sent to me at my address and I would need to use another address????  That my address may not be serviceable???  Never heard of such a thing.  I retried completing my order to no avail.  Then "suddenly" it is showing SOLD OUT Smiley Sad   Can you please assist me with this issue?  Thank you.  

@barefootwillow Good Morning, 

I did check on the item for you, we are showing only a quantity of 1 in stock in the pink, that is most likely the reason you are getting conflicting availability. Sometime when our stock gets very low we can see a false quantity.   

I am sorry for the confusion,

Susan

Regular Contributor

Susan-QVC  I only ordered one in pink, is this still available?  If so, can you not assist me with this?  It is still showing sold out??

QVC Customer Care

@barefootwillow wrote:

Susan-QVC  I only ordered one in pink, is this still available?  If so, can you not assist me with this?  It is still showing sold out??

@barefootwillow I will be happy to help, please email us the order # to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. 

Susan

QVC Customer Care

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@barefootwillow wrote:

@barefootwillow I will be happy to help, please email us the order # to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. 

Susan

@barefootwillow So sorry for so many replies, the order was delayed in showing but I can see it now and its showing Advance Sale with an edd of 2/18. 

Hope that helps,

Susan

Regular Contributor

Thank you, Susan Smiley Happy   I went ahead and called Customer Service.