Contributor

Re: TOO SLOW IN PROCESSING AGAIN

I have a purchase for three items that has sat in processing for 12 days and another purchase that has sat for 6 days.  I'm done.  The minute I make this purchase my credit card has been charged.  I believe my credit card should be charged when the items are shipped.  I've been a customer for over 20 years and have been happy....not anymore.  I get a lame email "canned" message that thanks me for my patience and my order will come soon.  Yeah, right.....   I'm not ordering from this company anymore and wish I could cancel the "processing" orders.  Even if I could I would wait a whole month to get my refund.  This stinks.

New Contributor

I read several of the other replies to this topic of current slow processing/shipping of orders and agree with all of these postings. I too have an order that was placed on 10/23 (today is 11/4). That's 12 days and the order is still being processed...Really? There are 3 items in this order all from the Fashion Blowout Sale (no returns or exchanges). I too have received several "apologies" for the delay, but honestly my belief system is saying, "Sure, Sure. Don't keep your hand in hot water waiting." I anticipate that the next notice will be that this order has been canceled by QVC. It's a waste of time to call Ciustomer Service...they have no useful information. 

Contributor

I called customer service today and talked to a polite gentleman named David.  He explained to me that when I order, they contact the credit card company and authorize that the funds are available and once the order ships, then the credit card is charged.  He said he could do nothing about the "processing" time, even though my order has been in processing 14 days.  He talked about the vendors and that they haven't released the items?  I ordered from the fashion blowout from Quacker Factory, Denim and Co and IM, so all three vendors don't release their good to ship our????   I then ordered two pair of D&C jeans several days later.  Well, both orders are in "processing."  I asked very politely if I could cancel the orders and he said, "no, they are in processing."  He did state that when I received the orders, I could send back and he wouldn't charge me return shipping.  I said, "well, please note that on my account and when they arrive next year, I will send the orders back."   He laughed and so did I.  

I am over QVC and will not order anything from them.  When I order from Macy's and Kohls, I receive my items in a timely manner and receive coupons AND free shipping.  I've ordered from HSN and receive my Beekman's in a couple of days of the order and FREE SHIPPING.  I do not appreciate the canned impersonal email saying that they know I'm awaiting my shipment and to check the status of the processing to find out what's going on.  I have a couple of auto delivery items that I am going to cancel.  I'm done.

Contributor

There have been delays in shipping since at least June.  Why!?!?!?