Esteemed Contributor

Re: TOO SLOW IN PROCESSING AGAIN

Boy.....the boards will be filled with how QVC "ruined Christmas" for me....  if they don't get this fixed soon....LOL

Seriously, they willl have a real mess if this shipping issue isn't fixed soon

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

You're not alone.  Last two orders...one in process 6 days, shipping 2 days.

Second I'm waiting on, ordered on the 25th, just shipped today 10/30.   EDD 10/31.  No way I'll receive it tomorrow.  

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Alice-QVC I know you weren't replying to me, but since you are a moderator, maybe you can answer this: it's not enough to apologize for the unreasonable delays in processing orders. What's worse than the delays themselves are the lack of a coherent explanation from you as to why this is occurring. If the problem is that you are shorthanded, hire more people to process the orders. If these delays continue, your company is going to have a very poor holiday season. Please post a coherent explanation for the delays, not just a "We're sorry", and announce it on air also. Thank you.

New Contributor

Ordered 10/20.  EDD was 10/31.  Still in process .  Obviously won't be delivered tomorrow.  Contacted customer service on 10/29 and 10/30.  Both times, CS said item would ship " tomorrow".  Nope.  Didn't happen.  Still in process,   No option to cance!.  Why does anyone do business with this Company?

Contributor

@Buffalogal47 wrote:

@Alice-QVC I know you weren't replying to me, but since you are a moderator, maybe you can answer this: it's not enough to apologize for the unreasonable delays in processing orders. What's worse than the delays themselves are the lack of a coherent explanation from you as to why this is occurring. If the problem is that you are shorthanded, hire more people to process the orders. If these delays continue, your company is going to have a very poor holiday season. Please post a coherent explanation for the delays, not just a "We're sorry", and announce it on air also. Thank you.

^^^ This.

QVC's lack of transparency regarding the problem SCREAMS a very serious logistical and/or quality of service failure that the company needs to address ASAP.

As a first-time QVC consumer, you can imagine my disappointment when my order placed on Oct 8 still is yet to arrive after TWICE being promised a delivery date that has since elapsed. Way to make a great first impression!!!

Worse, I am greeted here by consumers masquerading as QVC support, only to have the actual moderators delete my thread where I go into detail concerning my less-than-spectacular purchasing experience and customer service nightmare.

It is beyond belief that a company is allowed to operate like this.

Super Contributor

i am having the same problem .. this is the 8th day in processing my order. they are saying should deliver by the 8th of Nov.. What is the problem.. why does it take 8 days to keep in processing .. I am fed up.. I can find some where else to shop.. I am not loving the programming either.. all night long the TSV seems to just be a repeat of the first hour of the TSV.. .I am not a happy customer.

Occasional Contributor

I placed an order for 6 items on Oct. 23rd. One item was shipped on Nov 1st. No EDD given now. The other 5 are still in process with an EDD of Nov 6. I'm not counting on that to happen. No changes can be made. At $3.50 shipping for EACH item, multiple items ad up ($21 total!). It should arrive in 3 or 4 days for that much in shipping charges. I also don't understand why we don't get a break on shipping for multiple items in same order. Especially when it sometimes takes more than 2 weeks to get it. Shipping is slow but they are quick to charge my card. How about waiting to charge my card when it ships if it's going to take that long??!! I think I'm done with QVC. 

Occasional Contributor

Ditto. I am getting really ****** off here. From the time of placing an order to recieveing an order should not take 3 weeks.

Frequent Contributor

@Magny you should call UPS about your cuddle duds order - I had the same thing happen a few days ago and UPS informed me that the package was lost. I was mad because they were never going to tell me, I just happened to call them when I saw it was in the same place for over a week. QVC immediately refunded my purchase. But unfortunately the item I wanted was no longer available. Good luck with your purchase - I hope your item is not lost. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just placed an order on Macy’s website this morning....a Sunday. I received my ship notification and tracking this afternoon.... if Macy’s can  deliver....QVC should be able to.

I think it is just time to say enough with the bad service on QVC....and order elsewhere. Plenty of other businesses that would love your money and will give you good service. Plus COUPONS😍😍😍😍😍

And their website WORKS