Super Contributor

TOO SLOW IN PROCESSING AGAIN

I placed three orders on the 26th, all  three still processing.. They sent me an email today stating that one of the items should deliver on Nov 8th??What the heck is going on there.. I am sorry but 13 days is much too long to receive something .. not happy 

Contributor

Re: TOO SLOW IN PROCESSING AGAIN

My order has been in process since the 22nd with an estimated delivery date of Nov. 6. Unbelievable what is happening to the Q.

QVC Customer Care

I am sorry @Chatyone 2 for the delay, We are experiencing some delays in shipping. 

Trusted Contributor

It’s not only Q.  The PO in NYC has had a package - the Cuddl Duds TSV jacket from about 10 days ago- for 5 days, with no sign of movement, as well as a return from about the same time.  Hope I get things before Thanksgiving.

The new account page doesn’t offer a way to track a return, or if it does, I can’t find it.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered something on Oct. 26 that was "in process".  Now it is "on backorder".  How does that happen?  Did QVC have it or not?  Did it fall off the truck between warehouses?  This is something that I really kinda need too.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
QVC Customer Care

Hi @Magny I am so sorry, if you send your order information to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com we will be happy to look into this for you.

Trusted Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

I ordered something on Oct. 26 that was "in process".  Now it is "on backorder".  How does that happen?  Did QVC have it or not?  Did it fall off the truck between warehouses?  This is something that I really kinda need too.

I understand your frustration. I ordered an "As is" item a few days ago that went from "in process" to "Backorder."( I never knew that as is items could be backordered. ) Then I received an email saying that the item is delayed. I am confused. I do not need the item right away, so I can wait, but the situation seems to be getting worse.  On a positive note: a delayed item for which I received an email the other day has arrived. 😃

Super Contributor

Thank you for your response but this has been going on for quite sometime now.. they need to fix the problem

Highlighted
Contributor

I received a robo call from QVC today regarding the slow shipment of items ordered during fashion clearance. It said they would be delivered by November 4th I think. Only ordered a couple of things- am going to see if I can cancel. The slow shipping needs to be corrected-especially since the customer is paying for it. 

Occasional Visitor

It seems every time I order - there is a delay in shipping & processing - I tried to cancel this order & now they are saying it should ship today that they are having problems in their warehouse. This seems to be an ongoing problem with QVC. They are refusing to cancel order - Why?!!!