Honored Contributor

THE NIGHTMARE THAT NEVER ENDS BETHLEHEM LIGHTS CIJ TSV 2019

When I began reading that many of these were defective, I began testing them.  Some only lasted for a few days, some blinked constantly, I think one or two lasted almost a week.  I bought two sets of two in gold, two sets of two in green, two sets of two in white, one black, and one purple.  

I called customer service and was told I would be sent a label, and that I could return all of them in one box, which I did, last December.  I even printed, from my orders, the order number with a picture of the item, and wrapped each set of two sprigs with the matching paper, with a rubber band.

To date, I have only been refunded for two sets of gold.  I have spoken to customer service over and over.

This morning, I received an email stating that two sets of two were refunded for $14.18, what the heck, two sets of two came to $78.36, no shipping on any of the sprigs, and this is the amount I should have been refunded.  I called customer service again, and talked to a rude woman, who kept telling me the $14.36 was correct, and that I was charged shipping.  I told her there was no shipping, she argued with me, then wouldn't talk, so I hung up, for all I know she hung up first, it was quiet.

I only return items that are defective, and each sprig was defective.

I think my only recourse now is to send a letter to corporate explaining the entire situation, so frustrating.  There should have been no problem as everything was labeled appropriately, and all should have been refunded at the same time.  

QVC Customer Care

Re: THE NIGHTMARE THAT NEVER ENDS BETHLEHEM LIGHTS CIJ TSV 2019

@mousiegirl wrote:

When I began reading that many of these were defective, I began testing them.  Some only lasted for a few days, some blinked constantly, I think one or two lasted almost a week.  I bought two sets of two in gold, two sets of two in green, two sets of two in white, one black, and one purple.  

I called customer service and was told I would be sent a label, and that I could return all of them in one box, which I did, last December.  I even printed, from my orders, the order number with a picture of the item, and wrapped each set of two sprigs with the matching paper, with a rubber band.

To date, I have only been refunded for two sets of gold.  I have spoken to customer service over and over.

This morning, I received an email stating that two sets of two were refunded for $14.18, what the heck, two sets of two came to $78.36, no shipping on any of the sprigs, and this is the amount I should have been refunded.  I called customer service again, and talked to a rude woman, who kept telling me the $14.36 was correct, and that I was charged shipping.  I told her there was no shipping, she argued with me, then wouldn't talk, so I hung up, for all I know she hung up first, it was quiet.

I think my only recourse now is to send a letter to corporate explaining the entire situation, so frustrating.  There should have been no problem as everything was labeled appropriately, and all should have been refunded at the same time.  

@mousiegirl    I am so sorry you were not properly refunded. We will be happy to take a look, can you email us the order numbers to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com, we will do what we can to help. 

Susan 

Honored Contributor

why not just contact the mods at  qvcsocialteam@qvc.com. they can do a better investigation into your return and you can contact each other via email. they are always on the ball with these types of things.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

Email the Social Team with all the information. They are a wonderful team and give you the satisfaction you are looking for, also even if there were shipping charges you should not be charged anything for items that are defective. Whom ever you are talking to doesn't know the policy put in place. So contact the QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl  I returned Valerie's clip on candles that were never turned on much because they were battery eaters. They are refunding them. 
  I love watching the decorations on Christmas in July but I need items to work! I returned the sprigs also. Next year I'm using what I have!

Honored Contributor

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl    I am so sorry you were not properly refunded. We will be happy to take a look, can you email us the order numbers to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com, we will do what we can to help. 

Susan 

@Susan-QVC   Thank you, Susan, the issue has been resolved.

Valued Contributor

I spoke about this when they were first shown to be defective  What bugs me is they still sold them  Everything from B Lights this year was defective  The lighted twigs had the same problem of the lights

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  - Did customer service actually give you the correct refund - since you said the issue was resolved.  Glad you were able to get it fixed quickly.

Honored Contributor

Sorry mousie.  You've had some rough luck.  I really didn't need anything this year.  Bought a handful of things.  I ended up returning a couple things.  Nothing wrong with them, they just didn't wow me.  I had the same feeling at Pier 1, but I didn't buy anything.  I think I'm content.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@mousiegirl  - Did customer service actually give you the correct refund - since you said the issue was resolved.  Glad you were able to get it fixed quickly.

@San Antonio Gal   Yes, a very nice customer service rep Melvin sent me emails showing a complete refund, finally the weight is off my shoulders of having to think about and deal with this issue.