Super Contributor

@nooni wrote:

I don't order anything from QVC anymore... Walmart and Amazon. free shipping and always on time.

Unfortunately it's not always that cut and dried lol, wish it were - there are some items or style of items that end up being exclusive to QVC, or the line of clothing etc is only on the Q which, there is one line I actually love that's only literally available on QVC - if it weren't for that, and on occasion especially right at this time of year wanting Easy Pay (which I of course make sure to pay off ASAP!), I'd agree with you! 

It IS great Amazon offers free shipping for Prime members and free return shipping, that is something I wish QVC would do, but don't see it happening. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Suzeecat    So were you able to cancel?  Did you call CS or ask the social team to check the status for you.   I agree that is an awful long time.  Something got screwed up somewhere.

''I have actually been very fortunate,  everything I ordered (and I ordered a lot from the Q this year) has arrived.  I just noticed that UPS has loaded 6 packages onto their delivery vehicle because they will be in my area today.  4 of them were supposed to be transferred to the USPS.   My calista styler which I just ordered a few days ago is also being delivered today.  Things have gotten better since the Ontario,Ca facility upped its operation.

Respected Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

@Suzeecat    So were you able to cancel?  Did you call CS or ask the social team to check the status for you.   I agree that is an awful long time.  Something got screwed up somewhere.

''I have actually been very fortunate,  everything I ordered (and I ordered a lot from the Q this year) has arrived.  I just noticed that UPS has loaded 6 packages onto their delivery vehicle because they will be in my area today.  4 of them were supposed to be transferred to the USPS.   My calista styler which I just ordered a few days ago is also being delivered today.  Things have gotten better since the Ontario,Ca facility upped its operation.

Sorry, I haven't been on line in a while and just saw your response.  Yes, I was able to cancel with no issue.  In a way, I'm glad.  It was for me and I am getting by just fine without it.  I saved some money for something else. 

Honored Contributor

I always wondered why QVC doesn't send out 20% off codes like HSN?

I'm with you.  

Super Contributor

I know that they say that there are shipping problems lately but honestly the only site that I have had problems with is QVC. At first it was actually the USPS. Packages that went to central NYS were getting stuck at the Rochester Post Office sometimes. They would just sit there for weeks at a time without any information. That was just the last place the packages were tracked to. Then I had a couple of orders that just sat "in process" for weeks at a time.'when I asked to have my order cancelled I was told by CS that they would "try" to cancel it. Whoever heard of "trying to cancel"?? Custormer service can't cancel an item?? Since when?? So after this person "tried" to cancel my order suddenly the package was sent out the very next day! Circumstantial? TWICE!
I can understand that QVC has no control over what the PO is doing but they surely should have control over what their own warehouses are doing. That has nothing to do with national shortages. No one should be offering things for sale that they do not have in their warehouses! And what about the fire at one of QVCs warehouses? Did that effect their ability to fulfill orders? I did not see items disappear from their website after that yet the news said that they lost a huge amount of product. Did they say what is happening with that? 
We live in a rural area and have to drive at lest 35 miles to get to stores other than Walmart (which is apparently in every rural area). All of the stores that were here before globalization are gone and we are down to one C----Mart store. We have to order a lot of things and have them delivered. As I stated QVC has been the only site that I have had problems with as far as delivery....so far. So I have tried not to order anything from them for a while. I hope that their warehouse problems get solved because people do depend on these big corporations to actually fulfill their promises. 

Valued Contributor

I'm always sad to see long-time customers (like myself) be so upset that they leave. I honestly don't have an answer. Personally, I'm weathering the storm. I hope you'll return and hopefully things will be better. 

Super Contributor

Yes,.... I pay 5.99 a month. I joined a year ago... I think it is less if you pay for the year

It is fantastic... they are wonderful... I don't have a car right now, they deliver right  to the door..