Honored Contributor

I was a bit concerned, I had ordered a Valerie Parr Hill lantern and it was on back order and just received it the first week of December, sadly I was sent the wrong style, so I returned it for a refund..... When I heard about QVC's tragic fire at the Rocky Mount Warehouse where most returns go, I thought Id never get my $42 refunded and instead my thoughts and heart went out to the QVC employees that worked in Rocky Mount....

QVC had posted a note on the website that customers with orders/returns would hear back from QVC no need to contact them. Although I thought I had little chance for a refund, but PRESTO I received a confirmation a few days ago that my refund had indeed been processed...I was impressed that despite the fire they were able to find and process my refund when so many other things were taking place at that site.....THANK YOU QVC!!! 

And my prayers go out to the family/friends of the employee that passed away in the fire, and prayers to all those that lost their employment ---may a job opportunity become available to you quickly.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: THANK YOU QVC!

[ Edited ]

@Spurt    You can probably thank the balky, quirky computer that has given us so much grief.  For all of its faults, it has a lot of information stored.

Returns from Texas go to Florence, SC. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: THANK YOU QVC!

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Spurt    You can probably thank the balky, quirky computer that has given us so much grief.  For all of its faults, it has a lot of information stored.

Returns from Texas go to Florence, SC. 

@Kachina624 

I have had returns go to Rocky Mount, for example, I ordered a small hooked rug, I never got it, and called CS and they checked and apparently it was damaged somehow in shipment and it got sent back to QVC's Rocky Mount warehouse before it ever arrived..at least that's what she told me........and she said she would submit a new order for me ....and on another item the tracking said my return went to Rocky Mount...maybe it has something to do with the manufacturer and where their stock is located...Who knows!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”