Honored Contributor
Accepted Solution

💕 THANK YOU CSR *Nadia*!!!

Saturday I received A279682 2 pairs.  I tried them on & the pants were way too big.  This was MY error as my mind was on department store sizing & not the Q's/D&C vanity sizing.  So yesterday (evening), called Q & ordered my correct size & PAID FOR SAME.

So tonight (this morning) I decided to read the "how to return items" info on the "return label" so that I can return the incorrect size pants back to the Q on Tuesday.  In reading the info,  I realized I DID NOT have to pay for my 2nd order (correct size).  I could have just "exchanged" w/o making any further payments. faint.gif

In my panic, immediately called CR & spoke w/NADIA.  Explained MY boo-boo.  No problem it turns out.  My "new" order will be credited as soon as the Q receive my return.  She assurred me that since I paid for my new order it was easier to give me credit rather than just an "exchange."  Nadia made note on her end & will make sure I get the proper credit.  And the best part, S&H return fee is being WAIVED even though the fault was all mine!!!! yahoo.gif

Kudos to NADIA for getting me out of my panic mode & helping ease my mind for MY embaressing boo-boo/snafu.

Again.......

TY Languages.pngNADIA.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

QVC Customer Care

Re: 💕 THANK YOU CSR *Nadia*!!!

@Mz iMac So nice to hear you were take care of!  I will forward your feedback to her supervisor. Have a great evening!!

Honored Contributor

@Wayne-QVC

Thank you for taking care of an issue I had the other day.

Much appreciated.

QVC Customer Care

@butterfly123 wrote:

@Wayne-QVC

Thank you for taking care of an issue I had the other day.

Much appreciated.

@butterfly123 You're so welcome! Always happy to help.