Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I just had an issue with one of the items I purchase from the BWB event.  I sent an email to the Social Team, and within several minutes I got a lovely reply from Beth, thanking me for being a good customer, and resolving my issue in a manner that was efficient, generous and put a smile on my face.  She wanted to make sure I was neither disappointed or inconvenienced.  HOW AMAZING IS THAT?   

I've always said that even though I have issues with the direction the station has gone in all my years (since day ONE) as a customer,  I have always felt that one thing remained constant ....  QVC has EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE, for which I am thankful. 

A HUGE SHOUT OUT TO BETH for the super quick response and the resolve.  You made this customer of 35 years very happy. 

Honored Contributor

Kudos to Beth for good CS!

Screenshot_20200417-160116~2.png

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@nyc1 What a lovely post! It's nice to see more of these lately.

Honored Contributor

@nyc1  My first customer service experience with the Social Team was with @Beth-QVC   and I had the exact same experience you did.  Since then she has helped me with other order issues and is always able to straighten them out to my satisfaction. I think she has saved QVC a lot of customers, turning disgruntled people into happy ones with her customer service skills.  My impression from my experience has been that she treats the customers as she would like to be treated.

That said, I think the entire Social Team is excellent and collectively they have saved QVC a lot of customers. 👍

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC is QVC's best customer care employee they've ever had.  The entire Social team is fantastic, and she is super duper fantastic.   She better get an annual bonus!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor
I sent the message to @Beth at the social team about not receiving my BWB free gift. Someone else answered my email. Hopefully, my problem will get resolved 🙏🏻
Honored Contributor

@tace28 wrote:
I sent the message to @Beth at the social team about not receiving my BWB free gift. Someone else answered my email. Hopefully, my problem will get resolved 🙏🏻

@tace28  Perhaps she wasn't here. Certainly mods must get days off and vacation time. 

Super Contributor

That is great!!  I love the Q's customer service!  I had an issue where I used their return label back in April and still not credit on my account, I did a live chat and when they checked my return, sure enough, they had received it and gave my account credit.  She apologized for their error....  I always use "live chat" and I love how they handle everything....  And I always do the customer service survey at the end and always not the CS name and say how good they were....