Valued Contributor

TEMU - anyone try this site?

I checked the TEMU site and reviews said it was legitimate. The prices are ridiculously low, so I gave it a shot. Placed a $10 order (for a pair of Socofy shoes and a cleaning tool) through paypal yesterday. They promise FAST shipping. 

We'll see. I'll let you know if is true!

Respected Contributor

Re: TEMU - anyone try this site?

@zitawins wrote:

I checked the TEMU site and reviews said it was legitimate. The prices are ridiculously low, so I gave it a shot. Placed a $10 order (for a pair of Socofy shoes and a cleaning tool) through paypal yesterday. They promise FAST shipping. 

We'll see. I'll let you know if is true!

@zitawins Curious about this site too, will be following for your update Smiley Happy

How long are the saying is the shipping time?

Valued Contributor

The Temu site said they'd ship ASAP (sure). But, if delivered after May 26, they'll give me a $5 credit. 

Stay tuned.

Honored Contributor

TEMU is the Chinese equivalent of Amazon.  I've read major complaints about people being scammed.  Don't be tempted.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Read what some Temu dot com customers wrote on TrustPilot dot com. 

Trusted Contributor

I ordered a bra (don't laugh) on Temu for around $6.00.  Believe it or not it is the most comfortable bra I have ever owned.  Ordered 2 more last week.  My SIL orders from them frequently and never has had a problem.  My order was delivered with a week.

Trusted Contributor

I tried a test order too.  Some notepads, a cat dish, cat bed and some plastic candy dishes I wanted for a meeting.   The order got here faster than expected, but still took about 2 weeks.  Everything was decently packed into a shipping bag and  nothing was broken.  Everything was clearly new and unused.  Pretty much what I expected for a total of about $35.00.  I may or may not order again.  

Trusted Contributor

Also just noticed Temu has 15% back today along with Macys, JJill and others on Rakuten. 

Super Contributor

The BBB (Better Business Bureau) gives it a 2.36 out of 5 or C+ - the reviews are up and down (335 complaints in last 12 months), but I don't like the ones talking about asking you to recommend them to your family and friends by sharing their email addresses and then they are spammed to death while you make $. Sounds like a MLM scheme:

https://www.bbb.org/us/ma/boston/profile/online-shopping/temucom-0021-553943

https://www.bbb.org/us/ma/boston/profile/online-shopping/temucom-0021-553943/customer-reviews

Honored Contributor

I keep seeing that online. I figure it's some kind of scam. I never have checked it out.