Respected Contributor

Please go to # T37175  the toy cars and have someone address the questions regarding the batteries and operation of the toy.

It would be very much appreciated.

Thank you

QVC Customer Care

@chiclets wrote:

Please go to # T37175  the toy cars and have someone address the questions regarding the batteries and operation of the toy.

It would be very much appreciated.

Thank you

Hi @chiclets thank you for posting with us today in the QVC Community forums. I checked with the Product Information team and this item does not require batteries. They will update the Q&A's - thank you! Kim

Respected Contributor

These same cars were sold earlier under a different item number (T35985) and everyone said the batteries were not replaceable.  The battery in the car is used only for the light. 

Esteemed Contributor

No batteries,  Kids PULL BACK car.  Description is correct

Honored Contributor

@chiclets @Kim-QVC 

I just listened to the video & at the end she said pull the tab give it a shake to work. She also said the batteries were installed ready to go???????? The video cut off so did not hear what type battery or if they are replaceable or not.

Watch last minute of video.

Respected Contributor

I thank everyone for their imput.

My remaining question is how long will those batteries last and the lights make the car so much more inviting for a child.

Esteemed Contributor

@chiclets  thanks for mentioning these cars. I had fun watching the video. I ordered them for my 2 year old nephew who loves any kind of vehicles.

It seems as if the batteries are only for the lights. If they go out, the cars would still work. I remember when I was a kid we had "pull back cars" and had fun racing each other. Don't think there were lights though.

Respected Contributor

I so appreciate everyone's help.

I have no grandchildren. I purchase different toys for kids whom I know will not be receiving any or a lot. I give them to others to give to them.

Although I do not do holidays this is something I do enjoy doing. I would not like to give anything that would only work for awhile and have the child disappointed. This was my concern.

PS-- I used to walk through the toy department and watch the kids playing with different things. It was so pleasant to do when Toy-R-Us was opened. Sometimes I would not know what the toy was all about and actually have to ask a child how it worked!

I do miss those times.

Thank you all. May every toy you give put a big smile on a kid's face.

Enjoy your holiday season.

Respected Contributor

@chiclets

Take a look at T37159.  It’s also a set of three pull back cars at a “Black Friday price” but instead of lights the cars have silly animals that pop out.  They look like fun too.  There are only two reviews but both are five stars. 

Respected Contributor

@itsmagic 

Thank you for suggesting #T37159

They look like look like such FUN

I ordered them!