Trusted Contributor

Re: System not available????

When I try to place an item in my cart I am getting this message:

Shopping Cart

We're sorry. Our systems are not currently available.

When will it be corrected please?

Respected Contributor

I am having trouble again today, put in 2 orders online mid-day, later in day wanted to change color on one order and could not access for edit, "system not available" again.   Called CS, said color not avalable in my size, tried automated ordering, CS was wrong and got what I wanted in color and size.  Was able to cancel the one I did not want, but cannot order, "system not available" all afternoon and still states unavailable.  

Trusted Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

I am having trouble again today, put in 2 orders online mid-day, later in day wanted to change color on one order and could not access for edit, "system not available" again.   Called CS, said color not avalable in my size, tried automated ordering, CS was wrong and got what I wanted in color and size.  Was able to cancel the one I did not want, but cannot order, "system not available" all afternoon and still states unavailable.  

Same here; very frustrating to say the least.

Esteemed Contributor

I only buy through ebates or my airline shopping advantage for miles, so QVC is missing my orders.  I wonder how many people will not order if they cannot order onlin.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Trusted Contributor

sent an email to the qvc social team and they advised me to clear my browser which I did and now I was able to place my order, YAY!!! Woman Very Happy

I have had the same problem since yesterday.  Any response from QVC?

Esteemed Contributor

I am not in the future- will not Continue with

clueless 

?, et cetra.

QVC Customer Care

@Imok wrote:

I have had the same problem since yesterday.  Any response from QVC?

@Imok   We apologize for any inconvenience.  Our IT department is working on resolution.  Please let us know if we can help in any way.  

Melvin, Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

It is unfortunate that the Q's IT staff cannot seem to keep their computer system working.  There are many people who are hearing impaired who only order online.  I do see that yesterday's Big Deal is still available at the same price.   This is no way to run a business.  Until I can order online, I am saving a bundle.  Good for me!

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Having trouble again today, cleared my browser/cookies/ history, called CS, sent me an email to change password, did not fix problem!  Cannot order online. I can login and login here and post, but cannot get anything into cart..."system unavailable". Sent a long note to QVCSocialTeam requesting a solution!